Ice Fishing Derby now available for Android

News about Pishtech's upcoming ice fishing game

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Ice Fishing Derby now available for Android

Postby paul » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I've finally completed the first release of the Android version of Ice Fishing Derby! You can find it on the Play Store. It's a 2D conversion built from the 3D models from the PC version, and the gameplay is pretty nearly identical to the Arcade Mode in Windows. It's just USD 2.99, so if you've got an Android phone or tablet it's available for a fraction of the price of the Windows edition.

This has been one of those projects that lived up to the old computer programmers rule: "The first 90% of the work takes the first 90% of the time, and the other 10% of the work takes the other 90% of the time." I've been seemingly one or two little changes away from release for weeks now, but it's finally out there.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

Tight lines,

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 936
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:28 pm
Location: La Crosse, WI USA

Re: Ice Fishing Derby now available for Android

Postby icefisher » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 pm


That is great.

And I understand you are also working on a version for iOS so those of us with iPads will be able to play in on them as well. I will look forward to that.

The Android and iOS versions should give you a whole new market for your games and I hope they do well.

Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Ice Fishing Derby now available for Android

Postby horse_lover16 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:05 pm

This is an awesome game for people who enjoy ice fishing the only thing is it doesn't have any views besides 1 and it also needs free mode
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Return to Ice Fishing Derby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests