4/8/2013 Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:32 am

Fish: 44.28 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: VNOJXTBEZDJUA2457VWRWAIWFMTGTMZFVIJNGDRVYEGHTINSFFNUGIKDISOPY
Fish: 18.79 inch Bonytail Chub from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: PUKVWSZJRQQIT2336OCVYNRWFGFTBGYXCYZVKEUPCSRFKIOKWQZNKHYYFJADP
Fish: 44.96 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: PFOOTDPIZZCZO2362WYSHZHUEZTGZNVXDDCKQWYAWSSCYQFHGLCCCGVYUZODW
Hi Everyone,
Last night I fished Martin's new Utah outing. Very well done, beautiful scenery and some decent fish. It started out slow because I didn't have the right fly.Finally found the right fly and off they went. The fish are a little bit slow on the take but once they do hold on. You need heavier tackle for this one, even fishing 0x leader still had 2 break-offs. I also found it handy to fish different depths. That's how I caught the different varieties of fish. Congratulations on another job, well done Martin. Thanks again for another excellent outing. By the way, check out the Jumping Pike, Took a while to get him in.
Fish: 20.65 inch Bonytail Chub from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: TNBDGUPGWFCWR4850GXUKCGUHZISLOZLTVNINYOISCOYOTWOTQTXIWBWCOIUZ
Fish: 52.04 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: WDDVRBQBLLXHD2454PXXSRZVZGFTCUWEUTKPPUXFMPOERRGMZISQQKXFAJJQK
Fish: 36.52 inch Channel Catfish from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: HJAIPZDIPLTGS0688DFRAEKIRNCEJUWZLTMOSRGUGVTJBNCVFSVREYQWQUBZA
Fish: 38.56 inch Channel Catfish from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: RTNRQAIOSJDJD9817BVPFBUSKZYYJSWQOVKJIBFFIRIMCHMPUWUHZAPUEZNFQ
Fish: 38.10 inch Channel Catfish from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: AOKYCSVZPDHBI5645QNVWTVRBZZRWCMXKHXRJTHDWPHWJIFXSCKCTXYNBHTIQ
Fish: 35.06 inch Razor Back Sucker from Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah; Code: OLGYFKWYLPWSN6933VSIYPNYCAXJKDOAQQXRVGYQLMZVXLIGSMRGWQNMEEHHW
rwwalleye

Re: 4/8/2013 Sw The Colorado River Moab Utah

Postby Green Benny » Mon May 03, 2021 4:46 am

Really? It is from the COlorado river Moab Utah? :shock: Have no idea that there are big fishes there :roll:

--------
Green B | Rooftop Grease Containment
Green Benny

Return to Real World Fly Fishing