Nice Fish From Elm Fork Trinity River In Texas!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Nice Fish From Elm Fork Trinity River In Texas!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Everyone:

Texas is a great state known for its oil and cowboys. Things are always big, sceneries are often beautiful and sometimes a bit harsh and hostile. I caught some nice fish in a pool with vultures on the sandbar. Didn't realize what that was all about until I went to another scene and saw that the vultures were standing around a dead animal. Probably a dead cattle. :P

The Elm Fork Trinity is a beautiful outing with big fish and very inviting deep pools. SW told me that he had increased the number of Paddlefish in this outing but they are still pretty hard to catch. After a bit I was able to connect with a nice Paddlefish, and also a big walleye! It is a lot of fun to catch the fish that you built yourself in someone else's outing! :lol: Thanks, Martin, for providing such quality habitats for the Paddlefish and the Walleye.

Here are some pictures of the fish and the nice scenery, complete with water bird and vultures! Pretty unusual for a fishing outing.

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 53.27 inch American Paddlefish from Sw Elm Fork Trinity River Texas; Code: OLBQQWJRMHXNN6933KCKHPUSNKHKSDPEPSXRNLBWECZNZQCEEMRGXLOMFDDLY
Fish: 24.70 inch RainbowTrout from Sw Elm Fork Trinity River Texas; Code: UOBMCEPFYXZUD6679AITNEERGPGBOWHKKZOFMBCDSRCONWEJUBHUOYYXTQSFX
Fish: 33.20 inch Walleye from Sw Elm Fork Trinity River Texas; Code: NDBONROFOWXWX1744TORUUGANPAKJWALKBZXUEXUUARXYIGSOQRJTVUDEWUMP
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Nice Fish From Elm Fork Trinity River In Texas!!

Postby RoushGrant » Mon May 03, 2021 2:32 am

Been fishing in Elm Fork Trinity River in Texas but I can't catch big fish like this. You are great bro!

(Reading old post during my free time is awesome!)

----------
Roush @ Jordan Arborists
RoushGrant

Return to Real World Fly Fishing