how did you do that

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

how did you do that

Postby William Feltham » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:16 am

:? hi pitti and jcroc36 how did you put a picture off youre score in the forum can you explain it to me as best as you can thanks.
William Feltham

hi will

Postby jcroc36 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:50 am

Hi William

to do that there is a button with print screen on it just press that and then i opened word and pasted it onto word,, once pasted i saved the document,,, then put the picture on an open webpage then added the url in BB CODE in the box you type in to reply or write a post. good luck
jcroc36

hi

Postby jcroc36 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:51 am

P.S.
by the way that PRONT SCREEN button is on your keyboard
jcroc36

Postby Pitti » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Hi William,

If the Scorescreen at the game is visible, press "print" on the keyboard. It's now at the clipboard. Then open a picture-editor like Windows paint and paste it into a new picture. Save it as "myscore.jpg".

Now you must upload it to the net. If you have own webspace, you can use it to upload the pics and show them here (if you edit your forum post, click on the button "Img" and insert your pic-url).

If you have no webspace, you can free upload the pic at http://www.imageshack.us/ . After upload you will get some links. You need the link called "forum". Copy it and paste it in your forum post here without using the "Img" button.Then try "preview" the message. You should see your picture. If not, you something make wrong and try it again. But it is easy.

Sorry, but my english can't better explain it.

Regards Pitti
Pitti

Return to Real World Fly Fishing