Reserve your time

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Reserve your time

Postby Pitti » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:28 am

Hi :)

I want only note that during the course of the next Saturday 16.6.07 our clubhouse will go online. At the same time the first club competition will start too. This will take a week and it will be not easy. So you could look here at Saturday so that you can beginn the fishing directly.

Now I have a little problem and need your view about it. I'll organize the contests, highscores and some other things at the clubhouse. Nevertheless I would like to participate the funny contests too. I promise that I'm no cheater (I hate cheating). Also I will do not claim any prices. And you can be sure, I'm a very bad angler and have only few time. Would you have problems with my participation?

Regards Pitti
Pitti

i dont mind

Postby William Feltham » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:39 am

:roll: HI PITTI only if you use barbless hooks. no i dont mind if you play and good luck to every one that plays the game :lol:
William Feltham

Postby Bobcat John » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi Pitti I would not care if you played in the contests and would like you to claim any prizes you would win the contest is to see who the best fisher person is for that coctest is. If you where the best then you deserve the prize. For all the you and Cutch have done the help make this game the most fun fishing except for the real thig. I'm looking forward to seeing who the contest winners will be.

Thank You
Bobcat John
I've spent the most important time of my life fishing. What was left over I wasted.

Bobcat John

Bobcat John

Return to Real World Fly Fishing