Documentation

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Documentation

Postby codafish » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Is there a page that lists documentation for VR Sportfishing? I'm primarily interested in documents on how to use the keys. For example, I think that "d" drops the anchor. I couldn't figure out how to bring it back up.

It would also nice to have a central place to reference things like minimum size of fish in a tournament and if all the tournaments only count bass for points.

There must be some documentation to create scenes since I notice that people are creating new lakes and objects.
codafish

Re: Documentation

Postby geraldro » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 pm

geraldro

Postby paleodust » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 am

I don't think there is a key to pull the anchor up. I think you just drive the boat away when you want to leave or go into the driving mode to start drifting.
paleodust

Postby codafish » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 am

Paleodust, thanks for the reply. I just caught several bass using the anchor technique. Scored about $300 virtual dollars in tags. I'm still saving up for the bass boat. Any other tips with the keys? I'm using the "v" key a lot to see the different views.
codafish

Postby paul » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:04 pm

In your start menu next to the game there should be a shortcut to bring up a users guide. It's a bit old so it doesn't have the "D" for the anchor, but it has the other keys: V to change view, A and Z to zoom in and out, PageUp and PageDown to change your reeling speed, etc. There's also L to turn the locator on and off, M to turn the map on and off, and S to switch between fishing and driving.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to VR Sportfishing