Paul, I am gonna need your help

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Paul, I am gonna need your help

Postby tom1234505 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:03 am

Hi paul, I bought VR sportsfishing by download right before the recent updates came out (about a month or 2 back). today, my whole system crashed thus deleting almost all my files. unfortunately, one of them was VR sportsfishing. Do I need to buy it again by download or can we work this out? I don't really know if this is the right topic I should put it in or not. not trying to spam, just seeing if there is a way for me not to pay another 20 bucks for something I already bought.
I still have the files on my harddrive, but I think they went corrupted or something. I appreciate any help.
Thank you
Tom
tom1234505

Re: Paul, I am gonna need your help

Postby paul » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:12 am

Tom,

Don't worry - You bought the game so you'll always have the right to reinstall on your computer. Just send me an e-mail and I'll look up your order and get your serial number to you so you can register the full version again.

Sorry to hear about your crash.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby tom1234505 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 am

paul wrote:Tom,

Don't worry - You bought the game so you'll always have the right to reinstall on your computer. Just send me an e-mail and I'll look up your order and get your serial number to you so you can register the full version again.

Sorry to hear about your crash.

Tight lines,

Paul

thank you Paul, I really appreciate this. I uninstalled the game so I will be downloading it in a little bit. what information do you need to look up the order?
Thanks again Paul and Tight Lines-
Tom
tom1234505

Postby paul » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm

I've sent you the info by private message. If you have any trouble just let me know.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to VR Sportfishing