Two Questions

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Two Questions

Postby Pitti » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Hello :)

2 beginner questions:

1) How do I use the fish codes? I can't find any readme about it.

2) Flytying: Is it possible to set different colors for several wings of the same type of feathers (married wings)?

Thank you
Regards Pitti
Pitti

Postby Cutch » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:59 am

Pitti,
I think the codes are used in tourneys. It gives a code at the end after passing a challenge. You need this code to send in to Paul to verify your score. I haven't joined in any yet, but I think that's what they for?
Wings:
I've found that you have to use 2 different wings if you want them different colors. (Even a darker shade of the same color). When you add a second wing of the same type,...it takes on the color of the previous wing. If I'm wrong, Paul will correct me and explain how,...I'm sure. :wink:
Cutch

Postby Pitti » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:27 am

Thank you Cutch :)

About the color thing. Different colors would be very helpfully for classic salmon flies, which needs often tons of the same materials in different colors.
I know, this is "only" a game, but the tying part I most enjoy, because no other software include that feature. :)
I'm no programmer and don't know how hard it would be, but perhaps this could change for future updates?
Again: the tying part is a really great idea and current unrivaled on the marked and give a great chance to market it.
Hopefully Paul know this and can continually improve it.

Regards Pitti
Pitti

Return to Real World Fly Fishing