NEW FISH

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

NEW FISH

Postby 71__cuda » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 am

Hi, today i was out fishing at a nice little pond near my house. it is loaded with nice brook trout. so i was out pulling in trout one after the other.the longest was 18 inches and the shortest 12. so i had just taken a nice one off the hook and casted back out and about 2 seconds after it hit the water the bobber went to the bottom, turns out it was a 4 and a half foot eal and it weighd at least 25 lbs. he got in from the lake . the recent rainfall raised the water level just enough for it to get in.
so after all that i was thinking, could you add eals to the game in a future update. in the lakes in my area they get over 15 feet long and over 300 lbs and put up one heck of a fight for even the heavest tackle.
71__cuda

Re: NEW FISH

Postby paul » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:07 pm

That must have been a thrill... :shock: I've never caught one myself (we don't have them around here to the best of my knowledge) but I can see how they must be exciting to hook into. I'll consider that for a future update. I'd like to expand it over time to include a wide variety of fish from different parts of the world, but I hadn't thought of eels. :)

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby bones » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:07 pm

I have caught a few eels while night fishing in cornwall they put up a great fight.But once you land them they are terrible to handle..they just squirm around and coil themselves up and tangle your gear...last time i had one i just cut my line..saves alot of mess lol... tight lines bones
Its better to have hooked a fish and lost it.Than to have never hooked a fish at all :p
bones

Postby paleodust » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Do you have pictures of any of those monster eels? I had no idea eels ever got that big! :shock: Are they freshwater eels?
paleodust

Return to VR Sportfishing