6 days off

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

6 days off

Postby jcroc36 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:51 pm

Hi Paul

i have 6 days off and i would like to know how many pics you need for each sitein the go fishing button,,, and i would also like to know how many parts of a river you would like for each fishing challenge. as i have my camera out and starting to take pictures of th River Dee in Scotland. If possable i would like you to make a fishing challenge for salmon for the River Dee.

Look forward to hearing from you
jcroc36
jcroc36

Postby paul » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:40 pm

Hey, Jcroc!

That sounds great!

I usually try to shoot 20 or more sites on each river, and 4 or 5 frames at each site. The most important things are to shoot with a very stable tripod so the camera doesn't move at all between frames, and to have the camera set up where your head would be if you were fishing. Try to avoid any visible vegetation or obstacles at the bottom of the picture, anything that the line would appear to pass through while fishing in the game.

A more detailed set of instructions for the photography are in this document:
http://www.pishtech.com/RWFF_SitePhotog.html

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Fish pictures, especially of salmon, would be a great help if anyone has some they'd care to contribute. They should be clear, close-up, preferably without anything much in the background that would show the location where the picture was taken.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to Real World Fly Fishing