IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 am

Dear Fisherfolk,I would like all members to draw a line and stop all comments from being posted on the events of the past 2 weeks and put a closure to the issue as a favour to me personally.
I agree with Richard that Pitti (Peter) has done a lot for this game and forum and still deserves the respect of everyone new or old,I have no hangups about what happened and have in fact been busy creating an outing based in the Oldendorf / Umgebung area of Germany (River Weser) which includes photos of many of the pools in one stretch of the river, which Peter and others may prefer,I will do my best to make the outing fun to fish and with Richards help, a little more difficult, but first and foremost let us all make this forum a pleasure to visit, to get tips and advice and make friendships that only a fisherman/woman can make with another fisherman/woman even though this is only a game,as Yellowstone said "life is too short ", so lets make the most of the great game Paul has created and keep our forum on RWFF the No1 in the world.
My Highest Regards To All and Tight Lines, Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 am

Hi Martin and Everyone:

I agree with you completely!! This game and forum is about fun, camaraderie, laughs and sharing, so stop poking at each other and have some fun catching fish, chatting and sharing. Mostly of all, be more tolerant and forgiving. The sun is out again and life is good!! :D :D :D Looking forward to fishing more sites from around the world and sharing the catches and flies with you all!

Best regards,

Stanley

PS: I meant what I said about "life being too short", I just lost my father-in-law yesterday due to extended illness. Sure makes one reflect a little on life itself.
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 am

Dear Stanley,My deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss and for your response in your time of great sadness.
My thoughts are with you and yours,Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Barns » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Stanley,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:01 pm

To All My Dear Friends at RWFF:

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. Yes, it has been tough but not unexpected. :( Death is a part of life and we have to learned to accept it. Makes me feel ever more that we should use life to its best advantage and not waste time feeling bad or negative about it. Again, a million thanks for your kind thoughts.

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby geraldro » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Stanley,

Sorry, I had not read all the post, deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss.

Regards Gérald
geraldro

Postby richwest » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Stanley,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, I know what you must feel, I lost my father in law 5 years ago and still think of him and his wise and noble words frequently.

Regards Richard
richwest

Return to RWFF Development