New lower price

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New lower price

Postby paul » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey, folks. I've just completed a survey of people who have tried the demo versions of the game. By far the most common reason people gave for deciding not to buy the full version was that even though they considered the game to be worth the price, they simply couldn't afford it. On an experimental basis I've just taken $10 off the price. Now all Pishtech games are $19.95 to download or $29.95 on CD-ROM, shipping included.

I don't know how long I'll keep the prices that low, but based on the survey responses I want to see how this goes. So - this is by far the cheapest the game has ever been. If you're using the demo version, this is the perfect time to get the full version. If you've already got it, this is the best time to get it as a gift for your fishing friends.

If you just bought the game from Pishtech.com within the last week let me know and I'll refund the difference so you get the new price. Just send me an e-mail.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Re: New lower price

Postby gd145 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:48 pm

check out the site for these games and i realize times r tough as they are for me but it is worth it as my personal expierence has given me so much relief through my stressfull times
gd145

Postby mitchlin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Outstanding games, Outstanding prices, and Outstanding support!!!
mitchlin

Postby gonefishin » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

That's great to hear. Can you please update the VR Sportfishing website pages to reflect this new price change?
gonefishin

Postby Ike » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Currently evaluating the demo and so far I am enjoying the game. Particularly impressed with its potential and with the community response and feedback! However, I don't think I can afford the $40 bucks right now to purchase. Wondering whether the price reduction you set back in March (based on the results of your survey) is still being offered cause the website price says $39.95?
Ike

Postby paul » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 pm

The prices went back up in August because lowering the prices didn't have nearly the effect on sales that the survey results suggested it would.

While the regular price is currently $39.95 it will go on sale shortly. The fans of Real World Fly Fishing have been adding a lot of custom content, and now the total number of outings available for the game has reached 299 outings with thousand of fishing sites. When it hits 300 outings I plan to celebrate with a two-day sale, with all three games on sale at 40% off. I'll post a notice here and send an e-mail to people who have registered the demo versions the day before the sale starts.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Ike » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Thanks for the update, Paul! I can swing the purchase with the 40% price reduction. Keep me posted!!!
Ike

Postby paul » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm

The sale will run Monday and Tuesday. I'll post a 40% off coupon code here tonight.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to VR Sportfishing