New outing ready to go: Redfish Waters

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New outing ready to go: Redfish Waters

Postby richwest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Stanley,

Here is a new outing to fish while waiting for Barns, :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just finished it 5 mins ago.

It is called Redfish Waters, I made this one on request for Lee, so it is a tribute to him.

Downloadfile contains a 10 sites outing, new foodfile, according fly, a additional flybox for V125 and new species, so a whole set of news.

Don't expect an easy outing, I like to create the more difficult ones. So give it a go and try to catch a Redfish of respective size!

Here is the link: http://www.rwff.janrochat.com/Custom_outings/RedfishWaters.zip

I hope you will enjoy the outing and start hating me, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: , for making it difficult to catch the outings name species.

Regards Richard
richwest

Re: New outing ready to go: Redfish Waters

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi Richard:

Always welcome a new challenge.. :D :D As I don't have much to do tomorrow except walking my little daughter, a little dog named Sasa, I will download the new outing and give it a try. Sounds difficult and intriquing, that is good. Will let you know if I have any luck. :D :D

Regards.

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi Richard:

A really nice outing with great features and nice specie. I like your fly and flybox included. I caught this Redfish on my third cast after downloading the new outing. I am sure there are much bigger fish in there. I will have to work hard and catch a big one for you. :D :D

Thanks Lee for the beautiful pictures. We will have a lot of fun fishing this. :D

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Stanlry,

What mode did you catch it with?

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Richard:

It is getting bigger!! :D :D I like this new outing, not too large and the current is relaxing to fish. Even have to move the streamer a bit by using the mouse. I caught these fish in Beginner mode, of course! :D It is the easiest, No?? I will go to the other modes now and see if it gets more difficult. :D :D (shhhhhhh....I am using my secret fly too,hehe)

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Stanley,

I think your secret fly won't help that much this time I think. I had some tricks up my sleeve too.
I think that secret fly will give you some seatrout though.

You are free to try it out at the Redfish offcourse, but remember I warned you. :!: :!: :!: 8) :twisted:

When testing the outing, I had to drop selectivity to even being able to catch any at beginner level.

Regards Richard

PS. Send me your code when catching one at expert mode, as soon as you get one.
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi Richard, good morning to you.... :D :D

Sounds like the sturgeon in the St. Maries outing, impossible to catch in anything but the Beginner's mode. :D Seems like you have put duck tape on the Redfish's mouth in the Expert modes as well. It was tough, but not impossible to catch. The fish was not big not still nice. :D :D :D Please see below:

Fish code: Fish: 17.81 inch Redfish from Redfish Waters; Code: KNKGSHBRSHMLLDSVYYMQHHNFJZYTAJSHECWVHAJMEJ

However, I had to use YOUR fly to catch this fish as at the moment I had nothing in that shape or color. I will tie some flies for this Redfish, I have in mind a very large gill net in bluish and grey colors. :D :D :D wonder if I could do that in the flytying section of the RWFF. LOL

It was fun but time for me to get some sleep now. Thanks for the challenge. It was a lot of fun :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Richard, it is me again... :D :D :D

This always happens, you make one last cast before giving up and bam.... a fish hits :D then you spend the next few minutes landing it. Caught another nice Redfish in expert mode.

Fish code: Fish: 20.15 inch Redfish from Redfish Waters; Code: IRZICTCJLMQFHURKKQAFZTWSBROPIMCLQPEOAMLTIY

Still fishing with YOUR Crappie fly.... really works well. :D :D

Must go to bed now, tomorrow comes early.

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Richard / Stanley

Not bad 2nd cast in beginner mode.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi Barns:

I caught some nice fish in Beginner's mode also. Please see my post in the RWFF section. Richard made it very difficult to catch fish in Expert mode.....turned the seletivity way up! I fish for an hour and caught a couple of nice fish so it can be done. Nothing is impossible, right? :D :D

I sent him the fish code in Expert mode. Wonder what he will do next with his tweaking of the program?? :D :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development