Suggestions

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Suggestions

Postby reelemin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 pm

In the future i would like to see a lake with just smallmouth bass and some panfish.I like to catch largemouth but in most of the lakes in the game there are so many of them that i have a hard time finding the smallmouth.I am pretty sure that in the Northwest largemouth cant survive in some lakes and there are just smallmouth.Also i would like to see schools of shad or herring and actively feeding bass chasing them some.This is a good sim but i was just making some suggestions that would make it even better and more realistic.Also i would like to see larger smallmouth most of the ones i catch in the game are just over a pound.With my largest being 3lbs but in reality a trophy fish can get 8 or 9lbs.Where are these fish at?I would love to see them in the future they are real fighters even the small ones.
reelemin

Re: Suggestions

Postby reelfish074 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 am

well... in reality the avarage size of smallmouth is just around a pound with RECORDS at 9 pounds or so, and most large smallmouths come out of rivers, not lakes so with the intro of rivers some biggies might come.
reelfish074

Return to VR Sportfishing