New Outing Sw Fishing Scotland 4

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Fishing Scotland 4

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Last edited by Scottish Warrior on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw Fishing Scotland 4

Postby richwest » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Martin,

You have brought me a lot of work to do, so when I'm back at normal strength, which I hope to be in a week,
I will start updating the downloads section on the RWFF Clubhouse and I will initiate part two of the RWFF outings picture book and riverguide
and try to catch up with you, which will be hard I guess.

I've only been able to download all since Christmas, haven't had time to try them out, sorry.

I also hope to do some creating on the requested Tarpon.

You will see some posts from me next few weeks to let you share in my progress.

Regards Richard

P.S. Don't stop creating, it is just my problem to catch up.
richwest

Postby Pitti » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Hello Martin :)

it seems you have very much fun while building the outings. Thank you for the work.
Anyway, I have some suggestion about it.
I would like to find more outings of a single location, like a entire river with a number of different pools of that river.
Look at the original pishtech outings, the eman-guide or the mörrum-outing or many other to see what I mean.
Second: Search with care for appropriate pictures. Many of your used pics are not very proper, because it shows a
incorrect perspective from the anglers eyes, often too high like from a bridge or from a luxus-liner.
I think, it's always better to build not so many outings in short time, but take more time for one or two real great
outings where people get fishing-feeling like in the real life.
I know, the hardest part is to search and find the right perspective pictures. My way was to google for special rivers pics and look what
and how many different pics of one river I can find. Sometimes I had luck to find some appropriate pictures. If not, I tried the next river.
The next step was to goggle for infos about that river, like which species can be found there. How big they are? In the best case
we can find the exact location of our pictures, so it would be possible to embedding a small map into the site-animation like at
the River-Em-Guide, for example.
Please missunderstand me. Thats suggestions are no critique, but only tips about outings which I would like to fish. I don't know, perhaps I'm alone
with such desire. Anyway, I would like very much, to find some of the famous british salmon-river, like Spey, or some of the dreamlike beautiful
russian streams.

Sorry for bad english :oops:
Happy New year!
Peter
Pitti

Postby reelemin » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks Richard for working on the Tarpon i can not wait to see how it turns out.Thank you all for your hard work you have made this game amazing.As close as being on the water as you could possibly get without being there.
reelemin

Return to RWFF Development