Umpqua River Outing...

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Umpqua River Outing...

Postby Cutch » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:24 am

I told you folks last fall before we headed to Arizona for the winter, that I would finish the Umpqua River Outing when I got back home. Well, I drug my feet all summer and finally a couple days ago my wife and I drove to the Umpqua and took the pictures. I've fished the much of the Umpqua from our drift boat from Roseburg, Oregon to where it dumps into the Pacific Ocean near Reedsport, Oregon. Roseburg is about 60 miles south of us, and Reedsport is about 100 miles Southwest.
The Umpqua is a very beautiful and scenic river. It has several species of fish including White Sturgeon, Striped Bass. Silver and Chinook Salmon, trout, Smallmouth Bass, American Shad, and a few more I've forgotten.
Our pictures captured the wonderful coloring of the fall leaves in many shades of color.

Dcarp created the fish for my outing,...thanks again, Dave.

Here is the link for downloading: http://www.rwff.janrochat.com/Custom_outings/Umpqua.zip

Inside the zipped download file is a text message telling where to paste the different files for those of you that need help. Hope you enjoy one of my favorite rivers to fish! :wink:

By the way, I forgot to add Challenge sites to my outing so Richard fixed it for me,...thanks, Richard. The game would have crashed without any challenge outings,...I didn't want that to happen.
Cutch

Re: Umpqua River Outing...

Postby reelemin » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Cutch what is a good fly to catch the stripers on?Thanks.
reelemin

Return to RWFF Development