Trouble on install (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Trouble on install (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Postby MountainGillie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:11 pm

I paid for the Download of the full version, and it crashes when I try to install.
I tried emailing Paul, and it fails/returns my emails.
I tried to redownload but the .zip and primary servers are down (secondary let me download the file that won;t self-extract)

I feel like I am being scammed, yet there is a whole online community that seems to be using and enjoying the product.

Someone please reassure me that the company is reachable and that they will try to remedy the situation before I have to call my Credit Cards fraud dept.
MountainGillie

Re: Trouble on install (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Postby Fishin Musician » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:51 pm

I can reassure you MountainGillie this game and community is not a fraud. Paul will see your post and contact you I am sure. Just be patient he is a busy man but will take the time to fix the problem you are having. RWFF has the best customer support there is. Hope to see you get involved in the online community.
Fishin Musician

Postby paul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm

I've just received and responded to your messages. I have no idea why the messages originally bounced, but I've received them. I'll be in touch by e-mail to make sure we get you up and running.

As for the primary download link being down, one of the two web hosting systems I use just closed my account - No renewal notices, can't log in to see why, and they don't respond to e-mail. I see some of their other customers have some serious complaints about them as well. Fortunately that's my secondary host, so Pishtech.com is still fine. I'm shopping for a new secondary host and will have the downloads available there once I find one with the features I need plus a better reputation.

Phillip, thanks for your words of support!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Blitzfish » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Give Paul a PM
If only they stacked up like that in Wisconsin!!! Then I wouldn't be on here so often... JK :D
Blitzfish

Return to Tech Support