RWFF Wonderland - a new outing!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

RWFF Wonderland - a new outing!

Postby oppimax » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi @All, :D

Wish I were fishing here once in my life! (sounds like Pink Floyd's song!). :cry:

When I saw those photos I realized I would have fished in there! :?

So.....thx RWFF! :D

No explanation........I just say:

- no visible hatches :?:

- different species in each site :!:

- rigth places with right fishes! :wink:

- not too easy but not impossible! 8)

Ladies and Gentlemen......

.....here is Op007_RWFF_Wonderland.zip - find it at....

http://rapidshare.com/users/5SDWKD

Password: P07659 (Pzero......)

As you will understand there could be one or more sequels! :wink:

Hoping you'll enjoy it....

...tigth lines! :D

Ciao
Massimo
oppimax

Postby taupo_tiger » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:37 pm

hello massimo,

the very first site is uncomparable

just let me say a big thank you

i love this outing

i hope in this spring i can firstly use my new digital photocam for outing creation purpose and can offer a tiny revenge for all these great outings you did

all the best,
martin
:)
taupo_tiger

Postby Pitti » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Massimo,

Beautiful!!

You are a real master of Nature Illusion Studio. :) This are the best animations I've seen at outings. Great!

Thx

Regards Peter
Pitti

Postby wasteelhunter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:10 am

WOW!!!! Amazing outting, I go in there with light tackle and the first fish I manage to hook is over 30" Simply amazing fight, beautiful waters and all around amazing outting. Did I say this is amazing? Haha, you really outdid yourself here. I love it. Keep up the good work, you make 'em I'll fish 'em.

Jerome
wasteelhunter

RWFF Wonderland

Postby gerdusloubser » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:21 am

Nice one Massimo!

This outing nearly caused me to be late for work today! Downloaded it this morning and just couldn't stop fishing. Got 3 beautiful trophies and they're all different species! Thanks a lot! :D

Cheers,
Gerdus
Good things come to those who wade.
gerdusloubser

Postby wasteelhunter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:42 am

Well, I almost hate to say this but, seems to me that some of the fish here are incredibly HUGE. Possibly to the point of being outside of what should be included for clubhouse records. Please don't get me wrong, I love fishing for big fish and this outing is not only great fun but can be quite a bit of a challenge just picking the right fly. But as I was saying so far I have caught 4 record fish almost all of them shattering old records by quite a bit. In fact one Brown Trout that is almost 5 inches over any previous record.

Like I said please don't take this the wrong way, I love the outting I just feel that it is a bit unbalanced compared to anything else with respect to the size of the fish available. Anyway, just my thoughts for waht they're worth.

Jerome
wasteelhunter

Postby taupo_tiger » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:47 am

hello,

i guess jerome is right

the outing is really really great fun

but in order not to "downrate" all other outings - i hope you understand what i mean - i personally will not submit fishes from there to the record list ( i have spent dozens of hours so far to crack the 30 brownie and managed this there for the first time)

may it stay what it is named by massimo - a "dream" that can be lived for a while

all the best,
martin
:)
taupo_tiger

Postby oppimax » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi Jerome, :D
don't worry I understand and appreciate what you said.

Yes Taupo,
I agree with you! :wink:

This one is a particular outing with pictures of beautiful places: a sort of fishing wonderland! A sort of joke RWFF stimulated in me.
I think this is the great of this "game": you can realize what you feel and like! :D
I don't know wich kind of fish are in there in real life; in my outing I wanted to create a sort of dreaming fishing situation with big and figthing fishes as anyone would like to find in his "fisherman dreams".
Relating to Trophy page I admit I haven't looked at it for the max length I set in my outing; surely maybe some of them are bigger than normal. In fact in my previous outing (Cravegnola nov07) you won't find trophy as this one is almost a realistic simulation of the river.
Concerning trophies we can stablish that this outing is "off limits" for that page or that, as trophies are related to RWFF game, this outing (and others could came in future) are the "growing up" of RWFF fish limits.
Until the "big one" that you cannot catch even with 0X and the heaviest rod!
As you, Taupo, I'll use first option and ....about RWFF Wonderland...play it when you want to dream a little! :lol:

Ciao :D
Massimo
oppimax

Postby richwest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Massimo,

Another great job you've done here. :o :o 8)

I have tried fishing it and was able to get some nice ones on light materials.

Fish: 20.58 inch Grayling from Op007_RWFF_Wonderland; Code: RMROQRJRVWCVZLDORIULICNJLBPWLOYLKBISUQHUTZ
Fish: 22.78 inch RainbowTrout from Op007_RWFF_Wonderland; Code: GBFSJSIYRGWWCHNAVFLPBLDOECENRAQSHPIIYIYEPM

You have to stop working and start on creating outings fulltime :!: :!: :!:

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Pitti » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:44 pm

I have try this outing only for some minutes now.

I agree with Taupo and Wasteelhunter.

If it's too easy to get trophies there or if they are too big against other outings, it would be the best if we'll don't accept it for the trophy page.

Please send no trophies for now from this outing.

Any outing creators should look at the trophy page and set own outings related to it.
Otherwise we ruin the sense of it.

Regards peter
Pitti

Postby oppimax » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Ciao Peter,

as I said, I agree with you: this one is not a realistic outing so cannot be considered for the trophy page. :wink:

So....a way to use it? ....after spending 1 hour without any succes in some terrible site...let's go there...to dream! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ciao :D
Massimo
oppimax

Postby wasteelhunter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Annother way that I am using it and having a great ammount of fun is to go there and fish light tackle, the kind you would never use going for trophies. For example I'm using an 8 weight rod with 5x leader, best catch so far was a 31" brown. Was a lot of fun and took a long time. Seeing as this outting is packed with trophies this is a great chance to work on your light tackle skills without worrying about losing a real trophy because you pulled too hard or waited too long or whatever else.

Like I said before, this is a great outting and I know I'll be soending hours there.
wasteelhunter

Postby wuppereumel » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi all

wonderland outing is great fun for me too. I agree with you all to take it as it is: beautiful places to relax and fish in a never-never land. For me it's a special joy to see some sites with the wonderful red artic char.

But as Pitti said in his post before : Dear outing creators please make the average size of the species not too big, rare trophys on a few sites only. I think it's a good idea to look for the official record lists of the species you can find in www to see to what max. size they can grow.

But now I will do myself a favor and relax a few minutes in Massimo's nice wonderland. :) :)

Tight lines to all
Guenter
wuppereumel

Postby nccorthu » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:27 am

Thanks for a Nice outing with big fish. Keep at it. You know who to use the Illusion creator.
Gary Orthuber
nccorthu

Wonderland

Postby ororomicha » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Massimo,
Wonderful outing - just as in real fisheries there are pro's and
con's, in that way it is realistic - you can't please all the people all of the
time. Take it for what it is - pure enjoyable escapism - we can all dream?
Thankyou :) :lol: :wink:
' TIGHT LINES '
Mike O'rorke. - Chelmsford. U.K.
ororomicha

Next

Return to RWFF Development