where to find downloads???

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

where to find downloads???

Postby oxquo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:48 am

I was wondering if all of the download links are posted through this board or are there links to creator's sites aside from here and where might I find those links? i figured since I have a few days till My game is ready to download I may as well collect all the extras... I was especially looking for carp pegs as I saw some records for wildcarp which prompted me to order the game. Thanks in advance....
oxquo

Postby Pitti » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:44 am

The custom outings are scattered over the forum. Other addons like materials, flies, the color-tool or the fishing-chat-tool can be found at the Clubhouse Library at the Download section:

http://www.alice-dsl.net/pethein/contest/index.htm

Wildcarp you can find at this outings:

Postweide Pond
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/1/1 ... c%2007.zip

Amur River
http://www.alice-dsl.net/pethein/contes ... _river.zip

Unnamed Lake
http://www.alice-dsl.net/pethein/contes ... d_lake.zip

Regards Peter
Pitti

Postby oxquo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Thanks a bunch Pitti, I hoped there was alot more......tight lines..
oxquo

Postby oppimax » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi! :D

...and here....

http://pishtech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=501

have a look at the bottom of topic. :wink:

Ciao
oppimax

Postby Fishin Musician » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi oxquo,
check out the links in my signature for my home waters & some flies I created, sorry no carp in the Lackawaxen outing.
Fishin Musician

Postby oxquo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks all, I can't wait to fish them... even the trout venues. I just prefer the carp ones because out here in Southern Saskatchewan only trout are stocked in ponds and easily caught on a chain of 3 trout pellet flies. I guess You can say it's fairly boring even reeling in 3 at one time. Last year though I targeted perch for the first time on the fly and found them to be a blast along with chubs and suckers. This years target is a burbot on a fly. Just goes to show that You can take enjoy the diversity of fly fishing even without the trout and salmon. Thanks again all, that was a huge help...
oxquo

Postby dcarp » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Hey Guys,

Maybe it's time we post a page at the Clubhouse with Links to all the new outing downloads.......

DCarp (Dave)
dcarp

Postby dcarp » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Here are the outing's I've created or helped with:

Breitenbush River

The Breitenbush River is a small Cascade Mtn. Stream in Oregon with rainbows and a fall run of Kokanee salmon (new species). Also included is a new sound effect - Blue Heron.

North Fork of the Santiam River

Another western Oregon river with Rainbows, SeaRun Cutthroats and Steelhead. Also includes a new sound - Osprey.

Stave and Suicide Rivers

A Vancouver, BC, CA outing with numerous new salmon species - Chinook, Coho, Chum and Pinks, along with Searun Cutts. New sound effects here as well - Seagulls. Also includes some flies for the salmon - lots of egg patterns and popsicles. Site and Species Photography by SalmonDreams

Sault Ste. Marie (St. Mary's River)

The St. Mary's is a well known Ontario CA river with a variety of Salmon, Steelhead, Trout and Bass. This one also contains a new species and a prize to the person to catch and land one first. Just released today (01/17/2008). Note: I wouldn't recommend going after the new species until the next upgrade to the game. If you can't land 42" Sea Bass in version 118, there's no way you'll have a chance with these dinosaurs! (The smallest one is 51") Be gentle with them if you do land one. Better have a couple buddies standing by to help as well. I have made them EXTREMELY difficult to catch as they are more for visual effect than for use as a catchable species. There are only two sites in the outing with the new species. If you happen to see one, I'd like to know what you think of them. Site Photography by thefisher1

DCarp (Dave)
dcarp

Postby oxquo » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 am

awesome, I should be playing the game right quickly and am looking for a very long night day whatever lol. It would be nice if there were an uploader as with fishsim where You can upload to and download from one site and search. Anyways thanks to You all I have plenty of good fishing ahead of me and I will add the rest as I go.
oxquo

Return to RWFF Development