New fly fishing e-book just released by Marshall Estes

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New fly fishing e-book just released by Marshall Estes

Postby paul » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:35 pm

Marshall Estes, the editor of Fly-Fishing-Colorado.com, has just released his new e-book: 110 Fly Fishing Tips. I mention it here in the RWFF forum since the e-book is now available bundled with Real World Fly Fishing, and the book includes links to videos demonstrating fish spotting and stream-reading that were made with Real World Fly Fishing. The bundle (Real World Fly Fishing download plus the e-book 110 Fly Fishing Tips) is on sale at 20% off until 12-31-07.

There are actually a whole lot more than 110 tips in this e-book. Marshall covers everything from choosing what equipment to purchase, what to use for different conditions, tons of casting and mending tips, stream etiquette, safety, knots, river and lake fishing... There are more helpful gems of advice in this book than I've ever seen compiled before, and a lot that were entirely new to me. Marshall Estes is a very experienced fly fisherman, with some real trophies to his credit, and I'm really impressed with how much helpful advice he's packed into 138 pages. That why I'm so happy to be able to work with Marshall Estes to offer it bundled with the game.

I really believe that 110 Fly Fishing Tips is an outstanding resource for beginners getting into the sport. I'd be willing to bet than any experienced fly angler would find some valuable new tips in there too.

The e-book (in PDF form) sells for $19.95. There's a 60 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can order his book through this link: http://www.110flyfishingtips.com/

Right now (just till the end of the year - ends Monday at midnight) the combination of the e-book and Real World Fly Fishing (download version) are on sale at 20% off. Here's the holiday offer for the combination package: http://www.110flyfishingtips.com/christmas2007.html

Hoping your holiday season is a wonderful one, and your new year is filled with tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby oppimax » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi Paul, :D

I just got the e-book! :wink:

Very nice and usefull; it's a beautiful Xmas present...for me! 8)

Ciao
Massimo
oppimax

Return to Real World Fly Fishing