Am I missing something??

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Am I missing something??

Postby abourn » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:34 pm

The fish I have in my RWFF fish folder:

AtlanticSalmon, SeaBass, Bonefish, Bluegill, Brook Trout, Peacock Bass, Piranha, Golden Dorado, Brown Trout, Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Steelhead, YS Cutthroat trout.

I have been told that i might be missing a fish present on the Lower McKenzie outing and that this could be the cause of the programme malfunctions i have been experiencing. Any clues guys? I read somewhere that Cutch was going to replace Atlantic Salmon with Chinook - has this happened yet?

Thanks for the help.
abourn

Postby dcarp » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:28 pm

Abourn,

Looks like you might be missing Steelhead, which seems a bit odd because they came as part of the full version. Cutch may have swapped out Atlantics for Chinook. If that is the case, download the Vancouver BC outing (Stave River and Suicide Creek) that has the Chinook, Chum, Pink and Coho Salmon HERE

As Oppimax mentioned, if you're catching an image of something other than a fish, you are missing a species directory in the game directory, or it is installed in the wrong place.

DCarp (Dave)
dcarp

Thanks dcarp

Postby abourn » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks Dave for your quick reply - you must have missed steelhead though, as this is the penultimate fish listed above. Will try the BC outing you suggested - sounds great.

Regards,

abourn
abourn

Postby Cutch » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:43 pm

I replaced the Atlantic Salmon with Chinook Salmon. Check it out at the link below:
http://www.pishtech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=484
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing