Out of touch.

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Out of touch.

Postby kerrye » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 am

Man alive ! ! ! I got busy building fly rods the last four months and haven't been keeping up with the forum. I am so far out of touch with what has been going on with the game I don't know where to start catching up. I just down loaded update #117, Church Coulee Creek, the Highlands stream and Farr Better flies. How much more have I missed? I see several of you are posting outings of your own.

I am only two rods behind right now and if no one else jerks my chain, maybe I can get back into the game after Christmas. Speaking of which, Merry Christmas to all of you and a GREAT new year. Kerry :D
A man should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing.
kerrye

Postby Fishin Musician » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:54 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
Glad to see you are back, The forum and clubhouse have been busy with fun and fishing. ALL of the new outings are fantastic, we now have salt water, piranha, carp, and more. I created and outing of my home water, the Lackawaxen here in NE Pennsylvania. (see below). We have all been keeping Paul busy, he has not gotten to a Wiimote update yet. Talk to you soon.
Fishin Musician

Postby dcarp » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 am

Kerrye,

Welcome Back to the forum. I've been curious about what's happened to you. I joined up in July and saw many posts from you from way back in 2005 and 2006, but not much recent.

If you've been gone that long, you'll probably notice about twice as many outings and twice as many fish species.

Peter has developed a rod color picker and a chat tool that allows us to chat and play simultaneously. Check out the clubhouse, it's been expanded quite a bit. There are new fly plates, there is a Cup room for Fisherperson of the Season winners. The Clubhouse Library has been updated to include a Member List Book, a Fly Tying Book, Outings Book and much more.

Oppimax (Massimo) is running the contests these days and is doing a great job.

When you get it all downloaded and updated please join in the contests (starting after the new year) and try the chat tool. I look forward to seeing you on the water!

Happy Holidays and Tight Lines.

Dcarp (Dave)
dcarp

Postby oppimax » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:45 pm

Welcome back Kerrye! :D

...a real hard job to update your RWFF....but you'll see...a nice job with a huge of news every where!

see you soon ... updated and playing contests! :wink:

Ciao
Massimo
oppimax

Return to Real World Fly Fishing