Mikes Flies

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Mikes Flies

Postby Pitti » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:10 am

Hi :)

Mike (ororomicha) has tied some nice flies. I've put them into the addon-pack of the clubhouse.

Regards Peter

<<<
"They may look a little 'scruffy' but they are all proven fish takers. The B+J (so called because when another angler saw me fishing it, he said it looks just like bread and jam) I first tied for when the Rainbows are hard on the fry at the back end of the season at Hanningfield Reservoir. It has proved very successful on RWFF3 with all the Salmon species,Steelhead and all the fish in the' Rio' outing. It has also accounted for Sea Bass up to 37". The weighted glass nymph is useful for the Scottish Salmon, whilst the other twoare just general purpose nymphs for Trout. Although not particularly tidy flies, they are all fish catchers. I do hope that you can use them and other members have hours of fun and Tight Lines with them."
>>>>>>>>>>>

Pitti

Postby oppimax » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:59 pm

Mike,

very good work! :D :D :D

I think tying flies with RWFF is fun like in real life....and you can share them all over the world! It's amazing! :wink:

Ciao
Massimo

p.s. Guys, :shock:
I don't know about you but I got more than 500 (507!) different flies in my folder! It's unbeliveble! ...and I don't tye a lot! Can you imagine how much would it cost and the number of boxes you would need in real life for this wonderfull baggage!? :shock: :D
oppimax

Return to RWFF Development