Is something wrong in the Deluxe Edition?

Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Is something wrong in the Deluxe Edition?

Postby Juan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:19 am

Hi Paul:

First of all, WHAT A GREAT GREAT GAME!!!! THANKS!

I get the activation code and began to fish without problem, but there is one little thing that I think it doesn't run like it was planned:

Every time I get a fish out a message appears at the bottom of the screen indicating whether it is a new record or it cames into the top ten.... but inmediately appears another message that shows the fish code. That message overlaps the first one, so that nothing can be read.
In the demo version this text with the fish code appeared below the text with the size of the fish.
Juan

Postby paul » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:16 pm

Juan,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the is a glitch in the current downloadable copy of the Deluxe Edition that has the fish code and the new record messages overlap. That's fixed in the demo version, and you won't see that on the version on the CD as the current stock of CDs doesn't display fish codes yet. Soon I'll release an update that will add the fish codes (without overlapping other messages) that will allow everybody with the full version (regular or Deluxe) to get the fish codes needed for on-line competitions.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to Tech Support