New Outing - Coming Soon

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing - Coming Soon

Postby dcarp » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've been helping out one of our newest members - Salmon Dreams. Nice young fella from British Columbia. He sent me a huge batch of pictures of some of his favorite rivers in the area. He also supplied some excellent shots of the Pacific Salmon Species he targets - Chinook, Coho, Chum, Pink and Sockeye Salmon. I've worked up new species (except Sockeye - Kokanee are basically the same, only smaller) and added them with his outing.

The outing is a combination of a river and a creek together - 8 sites total. Also included are new sound files - Bald Eagle and Seagulls.

I also tied up a batch of egg and popsicle flies that he uses and are good for steelhead/salmon in the Pacific Northwest.

As soon as I get the word from him that everything looks right, we'll release it to the group.

Like I mentioned earlier, the zip will contain a new outing with 8 sites, 4 new fish species, 10 new flies and 2 new sound files. Hopefully we'll get this released before the weekend is over.

Dave
dcarp

Postby Salmon-Dreams » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:54 pm

oh yeah you guys will have a blast next time ill be getting way more pics so keep peeled, seymour and capilano rivers comin soon :D
thx dcarp for all your help for making this possible of my fav spots i fish and its 1 hr or so or more to get there..
Dont horse it and it wont get away ;)
Salmon-Dreams

new outing

Postby Carolmo » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:55 am

Sounds very exciting! New fish or places to fish are always very interesting!
Waiting---
thanks for the work you guys!
Fly fishing is not a matter of life and death--it's more important than that!
Carolmo

Return to RWFF Development