Here's the new fish!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Here's the new fish!

Postby Striker » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:53 pm

Alright folks, here's the new fish I'm adding to the game! It's the elusive Arctic Grayling This fish is only found in Alaska and some rivers in BC Canada. It used to be found as far south as Montana but due to overfishing and competition with other species this fish has almost been pushed to the brink, so it's kinda nice to at least get to fish for them virtually.

My new outing that features these fish is pretty much complete (just a quick 'beta test' to do yet) so you'll be able to fish for them soon!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/21 ... ng_mov.gif
Striker

Postby Cutch » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:30 pm

Cutch

Postby richwest » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 pm

Great looking fish, Striker, can't wait to fish it.

richwest
richwest

Re: Here's the new fish!

Postby Reg O » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Striker wrote:Alright folks, here's the new fish I'm adding to the game! It's the elusive Arctic Grayling This fish is only found in Alaska and some rivers in BC Canada. It used to be found as far south as Montana but due to overfishing and competition with other species this fish has almost been pushed to the brink, so it's kinda nice to at least get to fish for them virtually.

My new outing that features these fish is pretty much complete (just a quick 'beta test' to do yet) so you'll be able to fish for them soon!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/21 ... ng_mov.gif

Hi Striker..... great looking Grayling.
I did some checking and found this fish is still found in most, if not all of the Canadian provinces. Looking forward to your new outing.

Reg
Reg O

Return to Real World Fly Fishing