My first outing: River Em

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby Pitti » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:13 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm so sorry! I forgot to put the pike folder into the zip. :oops:

I have upload it again. Same link.

If you have again problems, please try to delete the Eman-outing, Unnamed lake-outing, the Seatrout folder, the Pike folder, the Wildcarp folder and all rec. files (backup them). Also from the steelhead folder. The old Eman outing used the Steelhead, the new one use the Seatrout folder. I don't know if there could be a problem.

All runs fine for me, but one issue: The pike does not registered at the score_log.txt. for me. Can you look at it, please? I will send the files to Paul, so that he can look.

Sorry again, but I have to learn all the time. :?
Peter

Sorry again
Pitti

Postby dcarp » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:19 am

Peter,

Do not apologize so much! :D We are all learning here. That is one of the great things about this community. We can all learn together. We can all help each other and make things better and better.

Dave
dcarp

Postby nccorthu » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:27 pm

I'm going to have to try this in cheater mode so I can find my usual 7-10" fish. You get spoiled when the runt of the outing seems to be the 16" brown rather than those 2-3 foot seatrout and big salmon. I wonder what the size of that big one in the first site is. I'll have to get a steel shark leader for that. hooked twice and he left me my line both times.
Really spoils one.
Gary Orthuber
nccorthu

new river

Postby Carolmo » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:42 am

That first site has some big fish! The whole river does! I caught several 19 and 22" browns, several 24 & 27" sea trout and a dandy 37" salmon! You are right! Sure does spoil you! :D
Fly fishing is not a matter of life and death--it's more important than that!
Carolmo

Previous

Return to Real World Fly Fishing