Sw My Complete 6 Frame Version 142 Outings

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Sw My Complete 6 Frame Version 142 Outings

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:38 am

Hi All,
After 4 days of intense work zipping up All Of My Outings,as I do not keep the Compressed Outing Folders,
I have managed to compile and upload to OneDrive My Complete Folder.
I Pray that I have not missed any, but I am sure someone will check from My Outings List as I must Admit,
I am not of a mindset to do it at the moment.
I hope this Folder will make it easier for any Member to get my Outings although The Download is Massive,over 18GB,
SO IT IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO DOWNLOAD IT.
Anyway here is the Link that I have,and I made the Post a Sticky,so It Should always be available
You Will Fish Every Outing Blind as I have Not Included the Species List for each Outing,
But They All Have 16 Species Included which are common in That Location.
P.S. I have Removed the Link for the 530- 3 Frame Outings as It no longer works as the SkyDrive Folder on my Old Account was Hacked,
I will get round to zipping up all 530 Outings and Posting a Link when I settle down a bit and get my Eyesight back to normal.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhK1WVd5GldUguZzewc ... A?e=3PiKJR

Please let me know if all works and you can get the download.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw My Complete 6 Frame Version 142 Outings

Postby grundman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:20 pm

super cool SW, just awesome. One asks, and Scottish Warrior delivers, like a champ!!! Thank you sir, it boggles the mind how much time and patience and perseverance these outings represent, your very generous with your time Martin.

Thanks again for providing this, it's been a fruitless search for a compiled d/l, so grateful, your a class act. As well as Mr. Stanley too, you guys rock. Thanks for all your help and enthusiasm.

Rod tip UP,

Dave
grundman

Return to RWFF Development