Sw Reaching My Goal of 1500 6 Frame Outings

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw Reaching My Goal of 1500 6 Frame Outings

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi All,
I have not forgotten you all,and have been busy building Outings From Around The World,
So that I can Reach My Final Total,after that I will only do more if I get Bored or I am on Holiday in The Philippines,
and have nothing to do except Get A Suntan.
I will Post them in the near future to keep you busy over the Xmas Period as I know We All Just Sit Back And Put Our Feet Up.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw Reaching My Goal of 1500 6 Frame Outings

Postby grundman » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:24 am

Hey Mr. Warrior sir. The amount of work this represents is astounding sir, bravo. I would LOVE to d/l and fish your 6 frame outings, but I've been pouring over these forums (all of them!) and can only find your mostly 3 frame outings over on the defunct Clubhouse site, its the 6 folders from the dropbox website that are labeled "Aare To Concord Fall Version 128 Outings". Any chance you could point me in a download direction for all your hard work please?

I have a support request about this already, don't know if you can help, but I and haven't been able to get any of your v128 outings to load, despite having d/l'ed the latest patches and the updated food/sound/fish files. All that happens is the moment I click on the outing to go to the 3d engine, it HARD locks up with a blank white screen with simply the following written: 'Error: Can't load site definition s01 in outing " (" being whatever outing location I'm trying to load). Whenever I reopen the program and it starts the validating files process, THAT crashes with a Microsoft 'BEX' error, I looked that up and its some memory manager issue (I've got a fast gaming system with 16G memory fyi)

Any help or suggestions would be quite welcome,

Thank you SW,
Dave
grundman

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:49 am

Hi Dave,
Welcome to the Forum,
It has been a long time since anyone asked about my 3 Frame Outings but I will try to help.
I have an Account at what was once called SkyDrive(Now OneDrive) where ALL of my 3 Frame Outings
are Stored,I have just opened the Sticky Post in the RWFF Development Section of the Forum.
Scroll down the Development Section until you see Sw All 530 128 Outings in Folders Via SkyDrive Updated,
Open The Download Link and you will be given the Option to Open Either of the 6 Folders which are named,
the Folder you want Aare To Concord Fall is there,along with all the others,
To Fish the 6 Frame Outings you must have your RWFF Game set to Version 142,

Please Read wyldechilde77 Post ( Patch Locations And How To Install Them ) This should give you all you need to know
about updating the Game to Version 142.
I hope this helps you in getting the game working correctly,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby grundman » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi Mr. Martin. Sir, is there a download location I can get all of your 6 frame outings from? I keep looking on the website and forums and I see dozens of individual posts of each outing, but the thought of d/l 1000+ outings one at a time sounds pretty daunting to say the least. Any help if its available would be so very appreciated!

Dave
grundman

Return to Real World Fly Fishing