A Jumping Giant Snakehead For Martin!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A Jumping Giant Snakehead For Martin!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi Everyone:

Those who have been around the Forum for a while would know that I did several lake outings based on various lakes in Minnesota. One of my favorite fish to use in those lake outings was the Snakehead. For some reason this fish fits the lake scenes and looked great when fighting. I was watching a TV fishing program the other night on catching Monster fish. I was very impressed with the size, the coloration and the fighting ability of the Giant Snakehead found in Thailand, Indonesia and other Asian countries. I thought aha, this will be a good fish for my friend Martins who creates outings from all over the world to bring you fishing pleasure. :lol:

As with any fish with a longish body, finding a "straight" fish was a real problem although there were no lack of good pictures of this fantastic fish on the internet. I finally found a reasonably straight one and set out to create this fish. Below you will see the results. The maximum size of this fish will be 51 inches.

Those are just small to average size fish. It will be up to you to catch that BIG one! My advise is to use heavy tackle as these fish can fight. 8) :evil:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A Jumping Giant Snakehead For Martin!

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue May 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi Stanley,
Nice Fish Buddy,Keep them coming they will all be useful in helping me get to 1000 Outings,
Have sent you an e-mail about The Goonch,hope it got through okay.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing