Happy Labor Day and a Cubera Snapper For Ya!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Happy Labor Day and a Cubera Snapper For Ya!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi Everyone:

I wish everyone here on the Forum a Happy Labor Day. It is a long weekend, enjoy your holiday and drive carefully if you are going somewhere. :lol:

I have been up watching the World Snooker Championship and used the intermission hours and made you a Cubera Snapper. This is one strong, toothy critter and a mean fighter. I will let my good friend Roger tell you all about this beautiful and powerful fish when he finds the time. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Happy Labor Day and a Cubera Snapper For Ya!

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi Stanley and Everyone,
Another great fish Stanley, everybody knows the phrase for this new species, good enough to sink your teeth into. Haven't worked on the outing this week to much, more tests and Doctor visits and a loss of a cousin Tuesday. Only 58 years old. Also catching up on yard work, before the rains came. When you finish your 2 trout, Stanley send them to me and they will definitely go into my outing. Fish are put in place for each site, just working on the currents and the current speed and will be almost complete. Thanks again for the Cubera Snapper and will post info on it tonight. Will talk to you soon. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: Happy Labor Day and a Cubera Snapper For Ya!

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun May 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi Buddies,
Another Nice Fish Our Stanley and I have already photos for 2 Outings which will contain this Specie
along with 5 Outings which are from Lake Ohrid for the Ohrid Trout when posted,Sunapee Trout locations
are a bit more difficult to get photos for, but I will try my best,Already have an Outing for the Jumping European Seabass2,
These Outings I will just put together and leave alone until the Species are Released,as I have an abundance of Outings yet to post.
Had a lot of PC Problems but now on top of it again,so fingers are crossed that I can get to my Total before the END OF JULY WHEN
WINDOWS 7 CEASES AND WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET WINDOWS 10,Paul's Update is going to be so very welcome.
Well back to building again,will keep in touch,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing