Rainy Day...Built a Jumping European Seabass for you.

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Rainy Day...Built a Jumping European Seabass for you.

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:38 am

Hi Everyone:

It is one of those awful dreary days with no sunshine and 98% humidity. (add another 2% to the humidity and I will be swimming like a fish!) 8) Good day to stay indoors and work on the computer. In my early days of RWFF I always fished outings and caught the Sea Bass. I thought it would be great to do an updated Jumping version of this popular fish. I did some research on it and guess what? There are no less than 15 or more varieties of sea bass around the world. Seems it is a loosely used name for fish of this type and their sizes and shapes varied greatly according to their geographic location. Since many of our friends on this Forum are from Europe so I decided to build a European Seabass for you.

I did run into some interesting problems in building this fish as some of the pictures of the fish came out with some "streaking" lines on them. I have been working closely with Paul to look into this issue. This only happens on the large sized fish rendering picture but it looks just fine in a smaller fish file.

Here you can have a look at the new Jumping European Seabass. The maximum size of this fish was set to 40.5 inches.

Hope you will be able to catch this new fish pretty soon! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Rainy Day...Built a Jumping European Seabass for you.

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:14 am

Hi Stanley,
As usual, it will be another excellent addition to our specie list and I would expect this one to Jump as good as your Jumping Arapaima. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing