10000 Posts Bench Mark Reached on RWFF Forum.

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

10000 Posts Bench Mark Reached on RWFF Forum.

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:59 am

Hi Fishfolks on the RWFF Forum:

You may not realize it but we have just reached a 10,000 post bench mark on the RWFF Forum! This is a very special occasion indeed and I want to thank everyone for their love and support on our little forum. I am a little baffled by one thing though. Please see the figures below:

WHO IS ONLINE
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 278 on Sat May 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Registered users: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

We have 19 users online, a couple of them are Google and Yahoo Bots, the other 17 are live persons visiting the Forum. Why don't these folks make comments or make posts on our Forum? I just don't know. :oops:

C'mon guys, this Forum is for you, the RWFF lovers and supporters. Don't be shy and make some posts and comments on our Forum to keep it interesting and alive. You can talk about almost anything that is fishing related as there are many threads to cover the various topics. I am sure all the members on our Forum would like to see how you feel about game, the fishing, etc. So just login and make some comments and share them with us. :lol:

Paul is working on a great new version of RWFF and should have it available later this year. In the meantime, we need to keep this going until the new excitement arrives. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: 10000 Posts Bench Mark Reached on RWFF Forum.

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,
I congratulate, Paul, Stanley, Martin and the many others involved in this great fishing simulator. That's something to be proud of. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing