Mobile version now on Amazon Underground

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Mobile version now on Amazon Underground

Postby paul » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Folks,

The mobile version of RWFF, called Fly Fishing Simulator, is now on Amazon Underground. You can get the Underground app here: www.amazon.com/underground

With Amazon Underground app you get apps for free that normally require a purchase, and all the in-app purchases are also free. Yesterday I released Fly Fishing Simulator there. If you search for Fly Fishing in the Amazon Underground app you'll find it. You can also find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Pishtech-LLC-Fly- ... ref=sr_1_6

The mobile version is a more compact version of RWFF, with 165 fishing sites and 165 flies. Normally just a few sample sites, a few flies and light tackle are free, and in-app purchases are used to unlock the rest of the content. The "full package" that unlocks everything is around USD 15 on other app stores, but it's completely free on Amazon Underground. Amazon pays developers of Underground app based on the amount people use those apps, so instead of getting paid for selling copies of the app, I get paid when people go fishing in the game. It's not much per person playing, but the idea is that many more people will use the app if all the content is free.

I'd really appreciate some reviews on Amazon for the Underground version of Fly Fishing Simulator. That should help it get some downloads started and help it climb the charts within Amazon's app store.

Also a "premium" version of Fly Fishing Simulator is now on the Windows Store, so if you have a mobile device with Windows, you should be able to find it there as well. You can also run it on a Windows 8 or 10 desktop or laptop, but the graphics are a bit lower resolution than you're used to since this version was designed for phones and tablets.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Re: Mobile version now on Amazon Underground

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks for the update Paul, I will download on my phone and give it a try and let you know how it goes.
Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing