Sw New Outing Wondrous Visayan Sea Philippines

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw New Outing Wondrous Visayan Sea Philippines

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi Everyone:

Sure enough our man Martin put the wood into the stove as soon as he settled down in the Philippines and gave us a new outing with the Jumping Mangrove Snapper. How quick and fantastic is that? Tonight I downloaded the new outing and gave it a go. Once again Martin produced a very nice ocean outing with beautiful coast lines and blue waters and it was a delight to fish. He was right, don't go too light on tackle or you will be visiting the tackle shop sooner than you'd like. You need to have pretty stout rods and leaders to catch those big fish.

I was lucky to have connected with the new Jumping Mangrove Snapper after a few tries. Not sure what happened to the jump rate that I put into the fish file but in reality the fish jumped a lot when caught. Roger should have a great time with this one. After a while I landed one and it was not the biggest fish but still managed to put up a good jumping fight for me. This will be a good outing for you guys enclosed in snowy weather. The beautiful seas and beaches and the clear blue sky will make you feel you are vacationing some places nice and warm.

Some pictures of the outing and the fish.

Have fun fishing this one. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing