Today is the 10th Anniversary for RWFF...Let's Celebrate!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Today is the 10th Anniversary for RWFF...Let's Celebrate!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi Everyone on RWFF Forum:

Paul just told me today is the 10th Anniversary for the first release of RWFF software. Wow! It has been that long ago? :lol: :lol:

I wish to thank Paul for giving us such an outstanding fishing simulator. With his thoughtfulness and programming genius he produced one of the best, if not the absolute best, fly fishing simulator that can money can buy at a relatively modest price. I have personally tried no less than 15 different fishing simulators/games on the market and none would compare to the authenticity, the fishing realism, and the fishing dynamics found in the RWFF software. The RWFF software also gives its users an opportunity to create his own outings based on the locations that he knows and loves. None of the other fishing simulators can do that.

A million thanks, Paul, for creating the outstanding RWFF software and for providing us with a Forum where RWFF enthusiasts can share ideas, get technical help, and a place to call "home away from home". :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Today is the 10th Anniversary for RWFF...Let's Celebrate!

Postby badger040 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:15 pm

hi Paul
and everyone
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY
i hope this is the first of many landmark celebrations
WELL DONE
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Cutch » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Wow, it's been 10 years? And wonderful years at that. Thank you,
Paul, for a wonderful, (the best) PC fishing game ever :!:
Cutch

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:24 am

Congratulation Paul on your 10th year. Like Stanley stated, this is absolutely the best fishing simulator in the world. I've owned almost every fishing game that has come out and nothing even comes close to RWFF. Congratulations again on 10 years and may there be many more. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby paul » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:14 am

Thanks, folks! It's hard to believe it's been a decade. It never ceases to amaze me what a community has grown up around this game, and what a huge collection of quality content you've created. For the next decade I hope to keep moving RWFF forward, with higher resolution and smoother animation, including of course continuing to support the content you've already created, and to provide the tools to let you produce the newer style content.

Thanks again for all your support!

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 am

Hi Paul and All Members,
From Me A Sincere Massive Thank You for letting me be "A PART OF THIS".
When one gets Older we have to find something in life to help keep the Old Brain ticking along,
I found that in RWFF,The Tools You Provided to enable a Layman to Create(In My Case Outings)
A Complete Outing from Scratch and Post it for Others to Enjoy,was a Masterful Decision.
When I look back at some of my,shall we say,Amatuerish Attempts at Outing Building and Then I read
now some of the Posts Thanking Me for such a Wonderful Outing from Other Members,I realise I too have
come a long way forward with the Help and Support of You and Other Members of Our Little Club and
for that I will be eternally Grateful,Thank You All.
Congratulations on 10 Brilliant Years and with Your Dedication and Forethought RWFF will go from
Strength To Strength and Remain "The Best Fly Fishing Simulator On The Planet".
Congratulations,
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Paul and Everyone:

If there was a "LIKE" button under Martin's post I would have pushed it multiple times. :lol: I thought what he said reflected the feelings in all of us as RWFF aficionados. May your new RWFF version bring us another brilliant decade of fun and enjoyment for many thousands of flyfishing folks around the world. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing