Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

Postby badger040 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 pm

hi all
guess Stanley can put his feet up
decided to go a bit lighter to see if it would make a difference
and boy did it
anyone know how long the clock runs for
didnt help with my score though
can't believe iv'e just sat here for this long
the Amur catfish took almost half of the total time to land
Fish: 64.35 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OPCWZASUPULNK4375HGVJQSBVXRUOYZFWPUIZXLKTULVIUWBWWXPMJLVDTBMU
Fish: 77.67 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PZAVWREQNIWRO1702CWLGQLXRQQEMXCYRWHKCEZELLMHGAMWWRVZCTHSSOKZX
Fish: 36.22 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SOBDRNMMPJXHC6173JRLRDXAQCVNEHFVJDAAIRYNFNDLFHLDGSMOAOTQKCWNO
Fish: 42.28 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GOGGEAWLSHWDA0143GENUQDMIDRRAHVCPEVXRBJQHAAGNFNJMQCRAECZWYZJM
Fish: 46.75 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FDGFICJDJJMHF0610JRBRNTDTQRQCDPNNGEEAMDSIGZIUJFPQOWXCTPSCPNAL
Fish: 42.04 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JPSECOKKDDZHN8678AVHHJERMWYUDFDUJZTZJFESTLGOOJBCFQTTMXYZPEHHW
Fish: 43.64 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: RFQUCPJZIYACO2869QZYRFLDFWOVNEWYFVQPBTUPNATBKJFRCOFHUPHFBUBXF
Fish: 57.42 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: EFXYLTVRURBNZ5138JYFXTHJKDVBPRYPLNVNJOLZJZWRGAMHPSGZSHMXOAJGP
Fish: 44.37 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: LRDSCUSQOXUTD9196SXKDFLFOPBRBWZSBKWMXUQWOTQDQWUPKLEMWLAUCFHPM
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5808; Code: TBXOJNEYQMZQVPGDCUREFIKQNDPZLHMCSIIVJQMKEHABTCSPMGUDPNVVRGYRD
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:20 am

Hi Barry and Everyone,
Most excellent score Barry.
All scores at this point have been verified and are legal.
2 days and 2 1/2 hours left till tournaments end at Sunday 11:59:59 pm US Eastern Standard Time.
From 6 PM to Midnight on Sunday I will be on line for any last minute scores;
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby badger040 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:06 am

hi all
after the best start i could hope for :P :P :P
Fish: 79.70 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: VNRKOXSMBMKKA2457AGZDQKCQWDHPMZMVGJNGDLXKSHFJNFGPTNUIJODLCGUB
Fish: 39.96 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: WSHBIREMLOONJ0426MLIRDMCLPJHHOYITPHAJKODNDOFBPHCYBQASMFFWYXXO
Fish: 41.58 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FWPUUIFZFWOIH5934IAHDMPTKDVDRPCGSIGNHLLGLBRVJYSYIXHJWMNBTPEQT
Fish: 45.52 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GTJDKKCUEUEVW9411OOBLDUHIDASWEZHECDMJTTEDXMKTRUHDDQEEFGLACCCI
Fish: 70.81 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PQUQJABLQOKSW4194MHRTSIEJDFKZFGAOXDFGVWZALHTFRBRLHTLHUHOJDEWY
Fish: 42.34 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: MTWXJZTAHSSNG2011ZUJKKAOMQPYUAIJBBKBSJTPCVEDYJJENEILAPGYVTKYH
Fish: 42.90 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NORCNZJFECQWY2356CGWXWBQHJCNJORKENSKSZSVFEYELWREPUJSQGYURZLKX
Fish: 36.45 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: QQPOPBKUHTLRJ3897YCUIRAJEWCIURTYGZTDZLXSHZMYYRXPEBHXDAEFQJSHR
Fish: 43.53 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DWZOIWPLWYHLG8537BBKJVNRUQCHJZCQQOJINGIUYHRMFKCUWIEDXAFUMHDLY
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5660; Code: ILUDWEXPJCHDYIWJWLBDEVBXJXSMMZFLLPRDNYKHYDIZIGKXSZZYUZZBTMDQK
the final resul was still quite some way short :cry: :cry: :cry:
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:06 am

Hi Barry and Everyone,
Another excellent score Barry and definitely a magnificent fish. Only 28 hours to go in this challenge. Everyone has definitely been busy up to this point. Tomorrow from 6pm to midnight, I will be on line for last minute scores. Everything up to this point has been verified and are legal. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 am

Hi Badger:

That is a magnificent fish and very close to the RWFF size maximum of 80 inches. I think we will have a hard time beating this one. :lol: In looking over the scores that various people have turned in I can't help but marvel at how the RWFF software has been designed and I don't know how Paul does it, but it blends a balance of fun, randomness and surprise and is not at all predictable. In orders words, other gaming software all tend to have a pattern that is repeated throughout the game but not RWFF. The RWFF software is all done and packed within a slim (by today's standards) 65 MB format. It is truly worth it weight in gold and a great bargain for a fishing simulator at 40 dollars.

Still a few hours to go before the deadline. I wish you all the best of luck and may you end up with the ultimate fish and challenge score before the Fat Lady sings on Sunday! :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi Everyone, About 6 hours left to go. Jyndrek still has the big fish so far. Badger forgot to save picture for it. Thanks Barry for this info, you are definitely a true sportsman. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 am

Hi Everyone:

The end of the tournament will come to a close very shortly and I wish everyone the best of luck with their last efforts to capture the biggest fish and to come up with the ultimate winning score. As expected the competition has been fierce and the results are very close, especially in the biggest fish caught category. May your last bites be the biggest one yet! :lol: :lol:

The rules of the tournament did say you "must" post both a pictures of the fish caught and the score lines for it to become valid in the winning of prizes. Roger and Jundrek are right on this and Badger will need to recapture that monster and get a picture of it to win this prize. You still have a few hours left to do it. Knowing Badger's fishing abilities I wouldn't be surprised if he did come up with the winner at the finishing line. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:12 am

Hi Everyone,
Last minute try but still came up short. I sent to Stanley my score and will post pictures shortly. In right hand bottom corner is the time I completed this challenge. The large Mangar was the last fish I hooked and I didn't know if I would get it in before time ran out. That's what you call playing it close. I tried the challenge before this and started out with a 73+ inch Mangar and on 2nd site game went into slow motion and then locked up. It was the best start I had and game froze on me. Other then that the challenge was great.
Fish: 54.64 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JVCFSZLIIACVZ0832AQHAJIMOQZNJYJWFWEGQFYBXTBLGMAASTPIPJPWBIVRV
Fish: 38.31 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FZGYEYXBQMAFV0271DFZHMHXQWFVJLSKQSYMPLMUSSCDSMFGPMFHPZTZLXZJM
Fish: 41.06 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PCZKDFYVGDMOH7226MFIWRTDBQLGZPFEFXKLAOZGTOJKEGLNKLEEHEJZBFAWP
Fish: 46.81 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GZJDGRILIHGMI9974HICEDZCLPBUEXGBACWSHBNNZGHHEUSEIGLTSFYQKSYNB
Fish: 44.82 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TTMCCLORTPETL6342LBDCAMMUDTNOPFRPOGOTGCUAYJUXBNZQZOMXFXSNAWNO
Fish: 40.48 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JUTWKRPNXMIUJ9716ZKMDGBGVWZWBBPRXXBHCWHFPQAJVVQBWDHFGIYLVZSHR
Fish: 36.81 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FWTLIVLHFRPFH5934YFYAWDFTDVDTOCGSKGNHLLGLBRVJYSYIXHJUEIBUIPOE
Fish: 41.91 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: KJBHSWIPQDYLO6808ROPNUMAEDTRKVSRWSYSWMECEQZVHOYDUPEIGJBLFQVUG
Fish: 78.87 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SYIPUKWNYNHSM7886JQQXOMKAKGYZBWPUEQWSILOPQQTKOGZNSWNIOFWSLKZX
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5421; Code: YNAPIVJUBALKZZZYQOYMRDEBBCKTKHNIGPVQLQHCWAULYJJBULXTITWTFMYRD
Fish: 78.87 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SYIPUKWNYNHSM7886JQQXOMKAKGYZBWPUEQWSILOPQQTKOGZNSWNIOFWSLKZX
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:57 am

Hi Everyone,
Well first off I want to thank Martin for such an excellent out. I don't think he could have picked a better outing then what he did. Martin did an excellent job on this outing, excellent scenery, excellent currents, excellent sounds, and definitely chose the right fish. Thank You Martin for a job well done. It was greatly appreciated by everyone. I also want to thank Paul for such a great game that he created for us, with so many add-ons that keep making this virtual fly-fishing game so exciting.
Thank you to everyone that participated and turned in such good scores and large fish. Thank you to Badger for such sportsmanship, he wrote me and told me he forgot to capture the photo of his big fish. Thanks Barry. Well the fat lady sang and all scores are posted on this thread on page one towards the top. The scores and the size of the fish surprised me. When I posted my high score, I knew it could be beat, but I didn't think the scores would go that high. Well congratulations to Everyone for such an outstanding turn out on the postings. I enjoyed it very much, and I think everyone else did too. Well Stanley will name the winners in the next day or so. Congratulations to everyone again. Till the next Challenge good fishing to Everyone. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 am

Hi All,
I am so glad that all who took the time to fish the Challenge,had some Fun,
Thank You to Stanley and Roger for thier Tireless work,Cheers Guys,and to
Barry for his Honesty on that Monster Fish.
Well Done To All.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Previous

Return to Real World Fly Fishing