Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi Everyone:

Bravo Cutch and Stanley , of beautiful results :D

Fish: 40.81 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XXPGDUKQPNZKS0487PHMQSLWMXHPAPQCZXNOURAKIWMGSIQHIISYZKMHYHWHJ
Fish: 44.50 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: VVTCNTSFEZDSC8960XGRUWEISDWKCGTEHNJBHDOYVGLRZVGMMVZFPWKNFJCCI
Fish: 57.77 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SZTCPTFUPBHTC8902LYEYQDYPKYQFXQSCQTNGRDKXTRNWWYYBIEQRASHYSYTZ
Fish: 36.03 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: WZBFQKOBZGMXM3005HOXDGGDVKCAVMZEFEEXDBIJQPJXFZXRZMTAPYJMKESSC
Fish: 43.78 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: AIUCPKBCLWKLW5251BGVZDFQYLIRFGGXOOEKCLHNEUOXHLZOQVGNDLFQSEVOI
Fish: 50.77 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FETPSRMKTOFUV1736CEXXAQDRQRHSFRHVEIDOVVOQJACGRPGMWEAZBGDIYKYH
Fish: 45.08 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UZOIQLSFPPFTL5409AXAJHFBFXRENOYHEKPSSWFWDVROAKGVNXYVQMBODLHHW
Fish: 39.96 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZBTWNFLHKBRRK5533AHSZCORWDFXLCVUXGPKRYMVDXSUHMIMVHMTGMLHCUKBS
Fish: 38.86 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XSPDLBDZDARMW9329GXEHFCTLXXFU@MXLZFGCAQXMRBKUOCBRVEMTVAVUZJGP
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5308; Code: ZYBQEBECSJWBUAIBFDTFUGWLQQKUOSSFJIMJUFUSVTNJJFRUQNUGHXFASJNDM

Fish: 57.77 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SZTCPTFUPBHTC8902LYEYQDYPKYQFXQSCQTNGRDKXTRNWWYYBIEQRASHYSYTZ

Regards;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 am

Hi Everyone,
All scores have been verified and are legal. Excellent fish Stanley.
To Cutch, when I'm fishing I "print screen" on every fish I catch, that way I don't accidently forget to print screen on my largest fish.
Congratulations to everybody on great scores and nice fish.
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Cutch » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:51 am

rwwalleye wrote: To Cutch, when I'm fishing I "print screen" on every fish I catch, that way I don't accidently forget to print screen on my largest fish.

Roger (rwwalleye)

I'll do that next time, Thanks, Roger.
BTW, my dropbox is set so everytime I press the print screen key, Dropbox
saves a screenshot also.
Cutch

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:57 am

Hi Everyone,
Well here's my 4th entry and this was a really rough one to complete. My biggest fish took about 20 minutes to get in. Was no reeling in except the last 4 minutes I fought it. Kept swimming towards me and then red lining tension bar until up to that point. Martin definitely did an excellent job on this outing, except one site that bird was annoying as could be, finally turned down the volume. Definitely one of your best big fish outings Martin. Thank You. Couldn't have picked a better outing for this challenge. Where here is what I caught. To bad last fish wasn.t bigger but took me about 7 minutes just to hook it.
Fish: 46.84 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DOLWEPSYQYNPE3843IMEVERFXXRERDHOEMJUNGFKVKNAPJBOHHTBNTOCRYEWY
Fish: 67.17 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: EBVPPTUARZMEC7795XFCLNWUUQLRTWOOFMRXFFSHUELPMWQANVAQBSQOSYTAR
Fish: 46.16 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZREMMRADVHDSG5721YUGMOHEMJQCGLSAWWPMHXBNSISREUBGPCRGQGZRWWBJK
Fish: 61.90 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TIALYLQUEJWSD5512XZFKJZWSJQKFXMSFWFTDZYPITVSYMIEMSXLCLACBCZLH
Fish: 41.92 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: EIUOKGFXEUQSF0385JSPEGLBZWEBHVOLRYOUZOMMYQGHQOYPOGEPAJWWJPBKA
Fish: 40.68 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NDLUUMTZODZSX1744EIHCPBMNPAKBVZLLAZXCZOQNYSDMIEIMERJSEWDDZNYQ
Fish: 73.76 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NPESXSJLXQITW5572ZFJEDIWAEUEVRLGMPDJGHKRMHGYPNBDDCQVXKGFYTEID
Fish: 40.84 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XWPWFGFDGEGCB7562RGRKKOXOWHXWSWARBJXGJIOILMMHSGIUAKNXJDEUSPYE
Fish: 22.59 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DKKLWGPCNYGYH5602BZAJUGHPKHMTJPNQCFWJYMTGQDQUFFHFKFRQXTBVTCDA
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5648; Code: NUZITVJRJCNYVPPAWABCKIRZADEGRQQUBELQZHMEJMSUVZPBUPEHDZTSIUFEC
Fish: 73.76 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NPESXSJLXQITW5572ZFJEDIWAEUEVRLGMPDJGHKRMHGYPNBDDCQVXKGFYTEID

Hi Stanley,
Would appreciate a verification on Challenge score and fish. Thanks Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:52 am

Hi Roger and Everyone:

Wow! Great scores and catches from Roger, Jundrek, Cutch and Bob. We are missing Barns and Chuck and others. Maybe they will join the fray later. Roger, your scores are verified and legal. Keep those record setting scores coming! :lol:

I will be busy for the next couple of days but I will give it my good old college try later in the week! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:39 am

Hi Roger , Stanley , Bob , Cutch and Everyone ;

GENTLEMEN I am very impressed - BRAVO :P

Fish: 39.11 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JUFSTFUZXLHJJ9716TKMAMNUMWZWZBPOXCBHCWHFPQAJVVQBWDHFGTCLWLZLH
Fish: 41.86 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: CEBFUMJLSSDLZ4516CHVIPYBBWKVXDWSJGWRKARIDCVWQVLLHNVJXBTGESYBO
Fish: 39.87 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: EVUNPUGEEYSRD5135NEBVIYQWXGNWGVISEEPANSJXKWWMBFBBNLMPQYAHZHVR
Fish: 39.74 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: RYMKXFQXENKEY8183ZUVXUGBWQJACPJOKUSYASKVRCDOZGSBUXHTFTFGNHFEN
Fish: 46.63 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: CXLFOIKPWPEGJ0850CQKMOBAKJFAWQJLPAXBIZYWZWFJFSYVZWGDCYRPPWJYZ
Fish: 39.82 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JTEMRVGHFCJRK6811RFJVJOPBJHMRFVSPKPPOOPJQFZPJNGJIVZUWASIQMLKX
Fish: 41.76 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OHJBVLKNITRSI8680LUVNKEPYWYSIAWAJMTTRYABIGPJSTENHDLESYVDKRCUK
Fish: 70.71 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GKPBXGXEQPJCV2800JEZJVAPAQPYSLLYJJZHNKQZSYIESBJCKUWIKXGQBWRCE
Fish: 36.08 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BOKNLOBUHOLID6348IYXLZPCHKYQFNZOCTVPBJCYHQVRTVTKVSQWOHGDMWVGK
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5232; Code: ZJXJNCQUQJIAHSBQZLPCCKLJOQYZITQGKSPYZXXEPTOGXMISSBXDHWJAHRDQK

HIGH results to all :P

Regards;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi Everyone:

Here is my second try. The total score is not outstanding but I did manage to catch a real Whopper! A 77.87 inch Amur Catfish. :P

I have a good tip for Cutch. While fishing the outing and you are interrupted and need to stop, you don't have to quit and start all over again. Just push the "P" (for Pause) on your keyboard and your game will be paused, then you can resume the game by pressing "P" again. :lol: Hope this helps!

Here are the pictures and caught codes.

Fish: 41.61 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: MXRGCHIVKTZFD0353SETQFBBBINJWBTKOLGRWRMHRPXFTGGLHJOUJXAHSPDLY
Fish: 77.88 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PPJDOJAXHUQPX3078WHCIAAOPVBSDIMDFBSOSNMDSIYZTBRZPRLACFPEDYYKR
Fish: 41.01 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FTDZQDCMUDZWA0717PXEIPSAMPRCFRMJUWNORLSKWJHFAKGJKJBKFDBDATKBS
Fish: 42.24 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DOCVSWRHQUKHE3843ZXAFKHVWCFERDHOEMJUNGFKVKNAPJBOHHTBTCOCRDSHR
Fish: 38.31 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: HYUVCINZQDGMF7652NYITBMXLBMATFZDKOJAUIXKYJTKLLDLMLSBSMWVLTZJM
Fish: 42.55 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZIUBTVXYGYJTN8112ZJJTWVUVBUIDTVTCAMHLPGAHQNMLEQBWSPSEEROTZPIY
Fish: 41.72 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TUDIFNIALNETC7247JGVEDVWDVHEYMZNYGKFHPUQIJKOIRFYEQWXNAKDURTDC
Fish: 38.85 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BCHDWHGFZSFNW1691XBJJGZITBJWYYUWBMQDPTGXPAHDIQWXEUZKPKVCQCJFZ
Fish: 37.87 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GOWHTTBXSCYKA0143SJSWBTCHIFRUFVCPHVXRBJQHAAGNFNJMQCRUUBZWDVUG
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5150; Code: UCGEXLNNRBWJHBCVBZRBHKBTBJEGLITXSMKTPOXZLYOZYRFEBRQAOKIXYVYLQ

Keep those good scores coming in!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi All,
Glad you are enjoying The Challenge,keep the scores coming in,
Good Luck and Tight Lines To All.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:44 am

Hi Martin and Everyone.
Martin, I'm glad your getting all your computers set up for everyone, enjoy your holiday and good to hear from you. Stay in touch.
Stanley that is definitely a nice fish, you had a hard time getting that one in, most excellent job.
Jyndrek also has a nice fish, good job on your part, now that you caught a 70+ inch fish you know what it will take to bring a bigger one in.
At this point all scores have been verified and are legal. Great job to everyone, Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby badger040 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:42 pm

hi all
well this is certainly a challenge
top scoring Roger
Fish: 38.16 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OTKUGYLKQOQEH0617PNHLBYLUQOGMYJGCYYGDGWBIPEFDYAIZBLQDNNEANGEM
Fish: 41.06 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NJIVXLECSQGWK3008UYQOBNPYXHXNQFNIRKDAZIHRGMAEKCGZHNGODSILYWHJ
Fish: 22.05 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SMKLOIBZNLDUN4151HQFXZOJEKRYOFJUTWLKGAPNYZBXHJJMWUWBJCQDZDXXO
Fish: 42.58 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FABAXAFZQMZRY5473NLSAGDFXLWREEZIOAMEKECWTPPSTVTZSAZYBOLUIJAWP
Fish: 15.83 inch Blue Tilapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BUFONXKFKEOKQ6800KKRWABXKKNEVIFTZPGVAJEHLZQPDXRHANULJGCAUXCCI
Fish: 46.42 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BQMWOBRPIHYML8567DFFKPQIDXEMFPVSSHCXDAMQWXXNQTNAGQGJNKHRXLZGB
Fish: 43.23 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: APUQQBRPHQAZH8740YFHINAXPRPECGOXSGAIXCTBIGJOLDHLRGSNADTXIEYNB
Fish: 44.76 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UWFEDNFPEVTCF0162FBQRQQJVENFHRIMGFXTCWEJWEHGRWUNHIBWBAQHLMTOV
Fish: 75.45 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OCULDLWBPYJTM8322THYSIJGPKKCUDSGNMLEHYXNMBWNLZPPRQQSSSIJDTQJO
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4743; Code: BMDKMYOQFPQERPAXIRWWNZKRDEGHZQLZMAGHZKTYACMDVXRTLMAIJOMIIOJIQ
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby badger040 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:58 pm

hi all
could have done with a better start
Fish: 18.50 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZCNZLYHBBHIIB8759KWUDVPDCKEPDAPAFJSBFHERLITOSCSDSPUVOOVSNMRQJ
Fish: 40.57 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: IZUKENVXSBMXJ9471GUJLKNSSKMIUOGYCOKXBGQZFIHJIIIJUVOYXTKPRCMFI
Fish: 78.79 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: IBNZJKVUDKWGL2899GBMYYAZIPHTPDPAIVBHCIYGNADAUZPTLZQAMHHUFGLKX
Fish: 62.55 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YWREMUETYNIZO6285AHKPFYCRQDNXFJYBLHDZYKHHZZQAZUGNUYGZYHNAVDAN
Fish: 45.94 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GSYQPTCFUMEAX8595NJZGAOBXJAJYZFDWNAVVKBIWULQHBJQHVITZQWIVBXXO
Fish: 39.32 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TREMVWQYASPHW2111SUPVKTPIXBDHPJQZXRGRHTUTSAGZDTJFBYYSFHFCTVRV
Fish: 46.86 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YEQOMVSYLOAFV3077CDYIBKJLPAAYPQCEHJLOIMXLIPXXSZWJTVYEKSPPLYKR
Fish: 38.07 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FMQKMIBGZGXDX7428ZGMNLOVJDKJXBMLHOQRWUYXTYENWSQUJYYKGUVVMDZGB
Fish: 40.12 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UMYTGVORXDLSN2658NFCBOURCQOAWESKVIHPSFSADBTHEYAJIJRYHOZBFDHPM
Fish: 36.48 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TLWDVWJQWDHJJ0639HFFZMDOODAKBVCPDHYALHZKXKFIHAUTTGVBDPLITFLKX
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5483; Code: BJENCHVOVDDXLTBSDUXMGJYZGCWHOTVCGSNAJKAKTLCVMIELFFDJOTBKPVDWH
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Jyndrek » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi Everyone ;

:idea: My attempt to catch up with the masters ;

Fish: 37.68 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XGADMZQOVBPBX6494MZABLXYCCVLJCZCKQAUYSUWUAMPJRFOAXFAUYPUDBRCE
Fish: 36.51 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TXUNHEBBWJQFI2684EQQQWJYBJCFKJPQWXCEXPVLXTUVSFRGKEUNIVVCOBPWT
Fish: 43.95 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SMNLCNVROGGGN4151QDWNUSPMWDEEEJSTYLKGAPNYZBXHJJMWUWBJCQDBFNNX
Fish: 36.10 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UIDKMVRWVXXZR4216YPHVAJCNDFIWBZPPLDZVOZIPHIXRTECFMLXDAESJCMCX
Fish: 64.68 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: CZBUGLCFYZYZZ4071FCJSHHDWQXJMRFNFRMJKYIOGKOXDRTLKUWQTBLKAOHSG
Fish: 42.36 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: WWSTYKGFOTAXG8769DFEBKWRTDKZFGJZHBLYNTHVBXZPWLLJBFVBAMYOUFNYQ
Fish: 36.98 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BXEMKQTWESBGW1156YFJTDJVPPRKJEVOXYZUQRXDAIAEMLDXGCSJEBNYPJCUK
Fish: 43.77 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: MSGRCFWXXSSTP1915HEYLDCIBDPHMDOLTPYKESBTVSEBNTZNRWAIVANNSEQGT
Fish: 78.98 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GWUDUOTKZUTWC4737EKUQHZZFWJTMAPCCPELZBMZKPWRUGGWBSOCDEQRVNUMP
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5387; Code: OYHVRKLIEOXQFECXILBJSKUULCCONVVLRYFNVFGPEUYIJKGGPOYCRKSRNFRHA

Fish: 78.98 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GWUDUOTKZUTWC4737EKUQHZZFWJTMAPCCPELZBMZKPWRUGGWBSOCDEQRVNUMP

And this several of specimensthe plaintiff to of my pride :P

Regards ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:37 am

Hi Badger, Jyndrek and Everyone,
An excellent score and definitely an excellent fish. Very impressive from both Badger and Jyndrek. Glad to have you with us Barry.
All scores to this point have been verified and are legal. All scores are up to date and are posted towards the top of page 1 of this posting. Congratulations to everyone on good scores and good fish. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi Tharthar Lake Challenge Fishers:

Tonight I finally got a little bit of free time and was able to sit down and concentrate on fishing the Tharthar Lake Challenge. Great challenge scores and outstanding fish sizes have been turned in by the likes of Jundrek, Badger and Roger and I thought I would try my best and see if I can beat it. Maybe it was my lucky night as I did manage to come up with a decent score for the Challenge....over 6000 points after my third try! I didn't catch a big fish like Jundrek or Badger but my fish size average for the 9 scenes were above average. I was quite happy with that! :lol:

Here are some pictures and the caught codes for my latest attempt.

Fish: 59.29 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: HNMBBEYOTKZBX6840BHRNXMTRHJXLNOEQYQNWISFGDFRMWRQJDAAEMOFWBIUZ
Fish: 41.13 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZQCHSAZXLTCEP4605NAZRRQOSCFSCOQVNEMVTGJJSFRXTERPTUJDCBQHOAHAE
Fish: 69.48 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FRJECIRFUOGVT6586TVGGJNOJIATBYYIVLYYOMILPDYRDMESSKLWKOJHPOJGP
Fish: 46.76 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: CDKWIJFQIOBQJ3410DCHDIPLHPGEXHCRALSAWRZMWRUCFNBMLXNGKWKDUFAWP
Fish: 43.84 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XPIIWQQSKMEDQ4903WEZBYQGJVCFMCVCMTMZUAPBFAQULIQTLPYNUOYXBQRZC
Fish: 39.74 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: LOYWEQUGDZIXX4059ZUGYIPEQBFRJXJNBDENHTPIZKGVGIIHDXGNLLPVJVYNB
Fish: 41.48 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: RRTERPEFQUIGN5696PAXEWHCRPEPXYITXKVBFJQHNQIWVOCMTMWTJQAYUUPIY
Fish: 69.96 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XEPQSFYTUYWHI2373LNIVUICPBRCBCDDTFLMWTKENUCBLLLXQZPMZBPGOJUYV
Fish: 59.23 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: RGHNWPYITXZYN3965EJGYTHZXVCNLGQUMOCGPCMLVLUVWZXRQWMSGLRHHISSC
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 6011; Code: KIIOHSFEINCNAUUTLVKRRDZIDJTZZTQDNVUBIEMYWNYTVGOMYHWFSPXJHCPEA

If Roger would verify my score it will be legit! :lol:

Still a few days to go before the Fat Lady sings, I hope some of you will come up with a even better score than this!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:09 am

Hi Stanley and Everyone,
Congratulations on such a high score Stanley. After what it took to get the score I had, I thought that around 5800 would take this challenge but I guess I was wrong. I thought over 50 minutes was about the maximum time but 62 minutes shows that you fought some excellent fish. Well a little over 3 days to go. Let's see what else will show up before Sunday night at midnight US Eastern Standard Time. Congratulations to everyone on excellent scores and large fish. Roger (Rwwalleye)

PS All scores have been verified and are legal to this point. Again congratulations on your score Stanley.
rwwalleye

PreviousNext

Return to Real World Fly Fishing