Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi Everyone:

Please post your Tharthar Lake Challenge score and pictures here. Thank you! :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Please Post Your "Tharthar Lake Challenge" Scores Here!

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi Everyone.
I will be posting scores here to keep track of how the challenge is going. Roger

The outing challenge will run for 10 days.
Starting on Friday, January 23, 2015 at 00:00:01 US East Coast Standard Time
will end on February 1, 2015 at 23:59:59 US East Coast Standard Time.
Any entries caught before, or after the aforementioned dates will not be accepted for tournament results.
Challenge to be done in "Experienced Mode" and no exceptions.
This will be a free for all, no bars hold challenge, meaning you can use any tackle combination that you want in doing the challenge.
There will be a prize for the highest points scored for the Challenge, and a second prize for the biggest fish caught while doing the Challenge.
Big fish caught during "free fishing" will not be counted.
The caught scores and complete caught codes must be sent to Roger for verification before they become valid.
You must also post a picture of your biggest fish caught and caught codes on the Forum before they become valid.
The same applies for the outing challenge scores.
Good Luck To Everyone

CHALLENGE SCORES

1.) STANLEY
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 6011; Code: KIIOHSFEINCNAUUTLVKRRDZIDJTZZTQDNVUBIEMYWNYTVGOMYHWFSPXJHCPEA

2.) BADGER
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5808; Code: TBXOJNEYQMZQVPGDCUREFIKQNDPZLHMCSIIVJQMKEHABTCSPMGUDPNVVRGYRD

3.) ROGER
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5648; Code: NUZITVJRJCNYVPPAWABCKIRZADEGRQQUBELQZHMEJMSUVZPBUPEHDZTSIUFEC

4.) JYNDREK
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5387; Code: OYHVRKLIEOXQFECXILBJSKUULCCONVVLRYFNVFGPEUYIJKGGPOYCRKSRNFRHA

5.) CUTCH
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5311; Code: RTNROYKSTYBFGKXMKCLTKNWYVJIZETWCMSKJIBZHUFJKSMEDEKUHJZSVOPXVK

6.) BOSTON BOB
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4018; Code: XSHIFXTIDCOEZUUFALNYMREZGJXFTIMHLZFGCAQXMRBKUOCBRVEMDQAWDPYGK

7.)

BIG FISH

1.) JYNDREK
Fish: 78.98 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GWUDUOTKZUTWC4737EKUQHZZFWJTMAPCCPELZBMZKPWRUGGWBSOCDEQRVNUMP

2.) ROGER
Fish: 78.87 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SYIPUKWNYNHSM7886JQQXOMKAKGYZBWPUEQWSILOPQQTKOGZNSWNIOFWSLKZX

3.) BADGER
Fish: 78.79 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: IBNZJKVUDKWGL2899GBMYYAZIPHTPDPAIVBHCIYGNADAUZPTLZQAMHHUFGLKX

4.) STANLEY
Fish: 77.88 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PPJDOJAXHUQPX3078WHCIAAOPVBSDIMDFBSOSNMDSIYZTBRZPRLACFPEDYYKR

5.) {b]CUTCH[/b]
Fish: 65.80 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DOFWJAISRRNLE3843OUVTJFECRQMXCHSCJJUNGFKVKNAPJBOHHTBXOOCQSWHJ

6.) BOSTON BOB
Fish: 46.63 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: KDACXISAMWWVB4327HKIVEFHHXSYATLUACNUQEKKAIFXWMAOHUITAZJOXIPOE

7.)
Last edited by rwwalleye on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:16 am, edited 35 times in total.
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:05 am

Hi Everyone,
Well here is the 1st challenge score. I have one nice fish that took me over 20 minutes to get in and another just snapped me of with no time to fight it, This is just for starters, so good luck to everyone. Roger
Fish: 14.08 inch Blue Tilapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UNIFHCKEGMEZM3554PMFWBPHFVIJYBMKAELOGOJDLECBQGKIWZZJZOIMJDJQK
Fish: 39.45 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YVMDOZWJGPGEQ5160ZMHAMPGQVXWJCPYQQWELQSEHWYXOJJPREQWFEOKTMZJM
Fish: 20.12 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JVJDBFLIGSAVZ0832FFANEUAFQZNLAJSFYEGQFYBXTBLGMAASTPIDCSWDOQXJ
Fish: 37.78 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: QWGPYJRWLOOEW5269VEOOMQKXQDBDMZWCXMKFLZKDIGWQTVMJFDUMBYCZYABU
Fish: 36.91 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FFNWORHWLJHSM4831HOILXZPFXJZEDLBDYTUCDMSPMJWSHIFIMMKPCOGOCNSL
Fish: 42.91 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: CRSTDDFGSZFUX0366CQLFNLRZXEHUYCRKIMUKZFFDOLLNQAYNBCGQUVSDWGUB
Fish: 68.38 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OZCSUJEIWLZNB2889MUACWTZWXBGLTPDZLREJOYLEXZCVSYYDWGNQGBBLUNSL
Fish: 38.34 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TLTCJLUTWFHVJ0639CZORRDOODAKVWCLDEYALHZKXKFIHAUTTGVBBSLIRQLTS
Fish: 36.11 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: VOSOPCYNRWBOQ5572WXMSYRIBIDZTJTFDGNEMMUTRVQZUDPXLKVFUZXFPIQJO
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4176; Code: FHHJDANIMYQBFTLHPMCAKUWAJDBINJHOTMJCEVWKXBKKPGKWTLKYYIRCHZPJX
Big Fish:
Fish: 68.38 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OZCSUJEIWLZNB2889MUACWTZWXBGLTPDZLREJOYLEXZCVSYYDWGNQGBBLUNSL
rwwalleye

Postby Sinchi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:29 am

Hello all,

I am new to the forum but not to the game, sadly after a PC crash I stopped playing a few years ago, now I try to come back, every time I tried the challenge an error message appear "can't load site definition 01" or something like that, I have downloaded all the necessary files (flies, fish, food and sounds), but I still can't load the outing. Any ideas or helpful information?. Thx in advance. Regards.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Sinchi

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 am

Hi Sinchi:

A warm welcome to our little Forum. Here we have members from all over the world and language is never a problem. besides your English is just fine! :lol:

Almost 99% of outing loading errors are related in some way to missing or misplaced files (e.g. nested folders) within the RWFF game folder. Please go to your main RWFF game folder, click on the "content_errors.txt", copy the error file and post it in a new thread on our Technical Support Forum and I will be able to help you with it. Hopefully you will be fishing the Challenge in no time at all!

Also to use the latest features of RWFF you must have V.133 or later versions. If you have not updated your RWFF software recently you can go to the "Patch Location and How To Install Them" Sticky towards the top of the RWFF Forum and download and update your RWFF install.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4925

I will be gone for the day but I will return this later evening. If you would post your errors text I will be able to help you. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:49 am

Hi Everyone,
Well here's my second try. A higher score and at least no lost flies.
Fish: 46.52 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: VFMZGNYOTBPQY8972HISXAXPTDSFXQXGAABYYEZOHDLMTNFSAAUSKOXKQXZLH
Fish: 53.91 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: VNROKZAHAMLFA2457VAJNVKCQWDHTLZIVGJNGDLXKSHFJNFGPTNUKYNDKFZGB
Fish: 36.46 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: EGCXHTIUDFUCX6053GPRUAFPVQMSRUSHBLZEXWDUQKXTSQWYDAOCTBVAVMNAL
Fish: 38.91 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YLGBSMEQZATBG4454KKUBGZYXWTKGMYWQUGIJZFDPTLPBLPKKEHXBWYWEEKZX
Fish: 22.41 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BAGMTCCAWKJZP9470DOHPUDHRXMNIXYSLRBVNBXXITXIKSUGUOBOCLUOZOCUK
Fish: 39.11 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FENJTAYHTDDGV1736GIFOVSJMCRHWFRFVEIDOVVOQJACGRPGMWEADNGDHNJGP
Fish: 37.64 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DOCVSWRNQPMVE3843IMEVERFXXRERDHKEIJUNGFKVKNAPJBOHHTBRFOCRBKZX
Fish: 39.42 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: WWGXPWBTOQADG8769OKWNTWRTDKZJGJXHWLYNTHVBXZPWLLJBFVBYPYOTNUVK
Fish: 39.84 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PQRLWUCLPJKVW4194HBBDXIEJDFKDEGWOXDFGVWZALHTFRBRLHTLJJGOJDEWY
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4788; Code: QLDNUQHLVBDVQMNOALYBXSRGDWSYUBPJRIMOHMVFKCAUREIROPMLZSYMUEHTN
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi Everyone,
Well I guess 3rd time is a charm but we need some more competitors. Martin did an excellent job on this challenge. Excellent scenery, good sounds and definitely some large fish. I believe it's going to take a really high score to win this Challenge. We have until February 1st, so there is plenty of time to fish this challenge. So join in the fun and no matter what score you get, go ahead and post it. Thanks. Martin you did an excellent job.
Fish: 14.63 inch Blue Tilapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: IYJEOCVBHSLSS6375ZJPGMGNHQUQGRMQUWHGNXYEFXGPWSYJFNGVBAAMLUYKR
Fish: 46.21 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: HTDKCDGQWJYZJ8314NDFSHEMLXWQNHUUNMBLCIUXCLZOEZPNWGEPSFKBJZGUB
Fish: 51.30 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: VLDXVZJMYSOAK8236RXDLQFQEPLYDKDIFAUEEEBXDEGJLPDQFVYHPJTHZWSHR
Fish: 42.51 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NCUDIJXEWEFQZ0629CDMXNDHCDASTYFDDHNGORWUNNJJAAUJYWJHCUEBWXNAL
Fish: 40.17 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UEOAECJRSZQOM6963CIVVYGEFPVQCHPMIZZBRGGQAMXNWPZVLPGVVMBJBUVRV
Fish: 46.90 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SQLWWRMVRLNTK0394ANSMNCMUJNWGGBRHVPIKIAFMBMHCFNTQQCCBGLEWQRWR
Fish: 42.04 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: IICMQXYTXVUIO5386FHIJWXGNWILWBPUNHYWWYJLRLYRYSYPMKBASYNBTTGEM
Fish: 37.54 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GBGSJCWKSVVYC5292MEYWMYWKDWFBMOZGYNCRCVTAGDRQLZWZKVVUDZNWXAWP
Fish: 37.56 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: LHMIUMPWHCGPM1480WWWUJKHNQQGRYJLQMHQNDWVWQCDCXSTCMCOKXIOUKHPM
Fish: 40.21 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DGZVZWWPLWPCC7430CUOXJVSAWYCEIFIJBJGFHBBJWSOHJJAKGZQGAYSWDYKR
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5137; Code: WVRBNGDCWTGCSYUPINZFWHYUIQSIYSONRXHZZKPRUUYNKVBSFPNREBHEWMWZA
rwwalleye

Postby Boston Bob » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 am

Hi guys: When they said Challenge they meant it in this outing.
On one site it took over 8 minutes to get a hit. On the last site I
fought a monster for 15 minutes before he broke the 30 lb leader.
I switched to 50 lb and landed a fish but not that monster.

Martin: Great job on this outing, I really liked everything about it. Have a great holiday.

Well, I broke into the 4,000 point league and nowt Roger is over 5,000.....lol
Tight lines,
Boston Bob
Fish: 37.28 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: PIOLPNJYKLNQU0489XFLOHTMRYMIRJMKBRVRYWTQPXDIPJJLOGIBHAJWLBUJG
Fish: 41.55 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ETNNDUBMDQXPN1114QNGSWQZXEPEMNZOCQPHYVQRQEUAPDLKROVYGJXMTWJFZ
Fish: 17.94 inch Blue Tilapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: MLLDUXAVAXZTE8526KTVEYDWULWOEEOTOVBNKJQGRYAKIBJYQLWAHDHFZYLES
Fish: 19.98 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: HRDNKIJBUYPCU4193FXRYHXVFEFHHOYBXXMDARLXVXQSHBNWMZOCXHQOYGDPU
Fish: 40.80 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TMVPVUDHGQKAA3755AABFZIOMLACFQWXLVJRZPQGXNGCTQEKPOLMQUVLWHUTQ
Fish: 37.88 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NFPGMWASPSUIF5766DHFNAFSEKSLLWVQCPOFWRPQUETRJGGZECHXNTPZNTUYV
Fish: 46.63 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: KDACXISAMWWVB4327HKIVEFHHXSYATLUACNUQEKKAIFXWMAOHUITAZJOXIPOE
Fish: 38.11 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZJXOOEFFPVILE1038BOMYZBZNVMZNQQCKOPYZXXEPTOGXMISSBXDRRJZZHBXF
Fish: 41.36 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DNAYAHHEHKSIN0727YRXAIAPDIFNRFFWOQGDZYNHNHNGDTRPLRLQVNEZLOKZX
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4018; Code: XSHIFXTIDCOEZUUFALNYMREZGJXFTIMHLZFGCAQXMRBKUOCBRVEMDQAWDPYGK
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi Bob and Everyone:

Good job! Boston Bob! Looks like they are having one hell of a storm in the New York area. The Evening News said it will be a monster and people should get prepared for it and take it seriously. I hope it doesn't travel up the coast and affect your Boston area too much. I haven't heard from Chuck for a while and I hope he is OK as he lives in the New York area.

That is a very good score you submitted although Roger is getting serious about setting the pace of the tournament. I noticed Roger is getting plenty of "skill points" in his attempts so he must be using fairly light tackle to complete the Challenge. The "free for all, no bars hold" idea is a very interesting one as one can experiment with the size of his tackle to achieve the highest end score in the Challenge. It will be very interesting to see what kind of tackle everybody uses at the end of the tournament. :P

Keep those big scores coming. Old Badger has not submitted anything yet but when he does I expect the score to be outstanding as usual.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Boston Bob » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Stanley: This will be a "Monster" storm. They named it Winter Storm, Juno.
In the Boston Area we are expecting 24"+ of snow from this storm with sustained
winds 40 to 60 and gusts up to 70 MPH. The airport is already cancelling flights.
Juno will start around 3 PM today with the heaviest snow from 2AM Tuesday
through 2 PM Tuesday. More snow coming Friday. Yipppeeeee.....
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby Cutch » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Here's my entry. I haven't done this for a long time so don't know if it's done right.
Another thing, I started the challenge 2 other times but was interupted and had to quit the
first 2 times, so I don't know if a couple of these fish or on the list or not?
I used the heaviest rod and 50 lb line.

Fish: 22.29 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XPZHZALYJRCAQ4903PTVATUFCMNKMBUGKRMZUAPBFAQULIQTLPYNWDWXDHZGB
Fish: 62.46 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GFCFGPWHWWBIH3544DJCRYDBSMFCDMZIKFJSVTOLWAWALPDDBHBWCDSWTHAWP
Fish: 40.40 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: OMJYYFINVDYLD7038HTVDOIZQSGHWXIMVGBJJPKOEDBNZGKMYQZQEYYPJWUTQ
Fish: 42.69 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BHQAWJTETZLSS2959ZAUROMKNAEDANZYNHYSHSRLLFSZOCCVVHNWNTZWTCCRA
Fish: 37.51 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: BBHSNJMCPIKUG0595PTCDYWCBGDJUTSEQJFMBKPBIWYKWAEYIEJZXDCZKJWHJ
Fish: 36.60 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FGWKRLBEUSZYL5967TLDZBRJIFIVQXFOIVXLQMEOXQKQDXSWWDCVIYYQRTWKT
Fish: 39.24 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ZDBMTUKALLATS9854RNYJDPXNSVLJUJAKXWSTPVNLLUIESKCOGCGQJMUPPQEJ
Fish: 41.43 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YGEFBVCTMSSKK5298LAFTUJKPSQOENMGRUYTQAVPTOZTUZBMTATLTQUKYEUJG
Fish: 44.40 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: QSWGBJQGITFIZ7018GZULDAKZZSOKIPDTOILBCGSOOWMVXZFPAXLESESABRZC
Fish: 43.57 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: QXZDHLXODVGUM6384DRIRUDPNXUBHGBAKQQBTURFKLPQCJFMFNLXKHRMDRSPQ
Fish: 39.84 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FVRRXDMZWLWXQ4039HXFGTWNEKUTJRINKKUWTCTCEYJBXIAZUHZGURCQLTLHN
Fish: 40.10 inch Asian Bighead Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: KTBRADMBXQJFF5514LGNGDMLBXVKMIIYHRNWGDQDPTMUUVTHBPNGKBWRLOSPQ
Fish: 36.70 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: KXTZKKMAANRFC3756XGMCTXFDVTVWJSZKQSMKMJULNXEPRXOVMTPOXRAMACQF
Fish: 59.74 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XXVCRTFWQGYDS0487ZTLFSBBMDGXKOQIXYNOURAKIWMGSIQHIISYJFMHYUUYV
Fish: 43.29 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: ISCWYXBNEKKEG6892DJVHBMDSYSFGVGEVFOAHPEUBOLREQAMTKCYBOEHAWADP
Fish: 65.80 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DOFWJAISRRNLE3843OUVTJFECRQMXCHSCJJUNGFKVKNAPJBOHHTBXOOCQSWHJ
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5311; Code: RTNROYKSTYBFGKXMKCLTKNWYVJIZETWCMSKJIBZHUFJKSMEDEKUHJZSVOPXVK
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5311; Code: CPASHWGARBHLKJQDSIZZRZGFVQMYZXOCSQXMIZVNVHJPPSYHDVNSDBUXXIXVK
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 5311; Code: MJYIXXOJBPCHRPGXIMGJHFZQLQEFPNSWWFMXIKGOKSZWLDPHGEGNOJOTUBXVK

Cutch

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:33 pm

Hi Stanley , Roger , Bob and Everyone ;

Stanley a very interesting way of playing this challenge tournament outing :P

But I do not know if i everything well i understood , if something messed things up, it's very sorry :oops:

Roger and Bob very impressive results, my heartfelt congratulations to - BRAVO :lol:

I tried to catch up with you, but I'm not sure if these findings are important :?:

Fish: 43.04 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: KAJZGBPWBAHQV9290CLHNWBPKEBXNWVRCNMNIEJPTZUHNYOYJGKUVJYQDKRZC
Fish: 15.95 inch Blue Tilapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: NKGUTVAPAZCSB4104MRMENOVEKTVTUZHQNWUOIZDQJNUQAUXVPVJRNCLSBCQF
Fish: 40.50 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YFTGWCEPVJRGU4172VQCOVHJJXSREKSWMEVCCRDTTLQZIJRNFJLIIUCAVLILE
Fish: 42.61 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XWIWCGBCGGFFB7562NCJTPMRTKHXASWYRYJXGJIOILMMHSGIUAKNXJDERPAWP
Fish: 39.79 inch WildCarp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JBDBACPVTSZPY1692AMIWHQQIXERAOCXSCAFVXZZMOQEGHLREUELCELKCAQEJ
Fish: 38.00 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: JEHGVEXZMKKVF8849GURDPUHFYVRXLSTQKSELXANBFAMPVXHKICKWZPJTEAWP
Fish: 42.76 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YBRPZULYSRMOP6920WMYCDWUBKQZGQADFWRMYILCFRFQNEMOCNXZDGHQXEPOE
Fish: 46.68 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YZGWGFUUIQVTV1302WFMXXIFLXNOLCZTZQACPHDVWQJGJOGVLJWFNKSTROJFZ
Fish: 40.61 inch Gold Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: XILTPOLGWOKPN0616XDIGEBVLXNUZDVCACPCAJDOBONDGPHEKDVNZJJQLEOPY
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4721; Code: TAMBOEEKXAYFEUJNBSTBAFDKUJXHFESYKQFEUZUOFERHIMIQXQMATTCTMDBQW

Image Why do over an image is a 46.47 ?

Fish: 46.68 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YZGWGFUUIQVTV1302WFMXXIFLXNOLCZTZQACPHDVWQJGJOGVLJWFNKSTROJFZ

I wish you all great results !!!

Regards;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi Cutch and Bob,
Good scores for you both, need caught pictures of your largest fish. All scores are verified and legal. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi Everyone:

Well, here is my first attempt at the Tharthar Challenge. Before I go into the details of fishing the Challenge I would like to give my highest praise to my buddy Martin for producing an outstanding outing for the Challenge. The scenes are varied and beautiful and the water movement is really well done. I especially liked the different light and color effects in many of the scenes. This outing makes fishing the Challenge a really enjoyable experience. :lol:

On the first scene of the Challenge I hooked into a slow moving submarine that refused to turn even at the greatest rod pressure. I fought it for a while, put it on "pause" and had dinner, and then I returned to finish the job. It took me 32 minutes to tire this fish out and to finally land it. It turned out to be an Amur Catfish of enormous proportions at 74.87 inches! Wow! Like my son Jason (then 4 years old) said when he hooked into a 4 pound Brown trout and fought it for nearly half an hour and finally managed to beach it...."I thought the fish was tired, I am even more tired than the fish". After landing this monster Amur Catfish everything seemed small even at 40 plus inches. I didn't quite break the 5000 barrier but came close. Maybe next time! :lol:

Below are my score and catches.

Fish: 74.88 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: GZTIWXLMJJGTI9974DIRBEBGBUPUIZGBYDWSHBNNZGHHEUSEIGLTIVCQKEXSJ
Fish: 39.88 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: TQIZMNLSIRQAF9097CURSTKZOHXUDMPMPGFHDYBYTHZEOMBRJTROSAPUVRODW
Fish: 42.62 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: WVRGOISNWKIMP7763DYPSWOKHVGIDMOFPAHZZKPRUUYNKVBSFPNRAPHDNMQEJ
Fish: 20.05 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: SQMUKICPQLKMK0394RYOWTSCTOBWIIBVFWPIKIAFMBMHCFNTQQCCXULEYWZLH
Fish: 36.99 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: UQISHXKGABULS8898GPLPKUEJBMKQYCLZPENWOCRSVMIZUWQCNXHWGULDRKZX
Fish: 58.99 inch Mangar from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: FOKDEXQJBKUNN1449ONXZBJXMPQTBVIMVEXZYMHXAMNBTYSKTWOYJKXJYLBMU
Fish: 40.99 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: DUSWEWBLUDVKR4316KEKTAXVPOYYHZGQYACATOHUQTIYHMALMCPQSOKHATABU
Fish: 36.30 inch Jumping Silver Carp from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: QMNFTBJDEZXKE5555DVOYKGCNOGQCQJXXDXNVUMBKFBWDUAQKFUWUMIWREFML
Fish: 37.56 inch Jumping Amur Pike from Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Code: YVLNMXFYGNHPQ5160KPMMNQMXIRWLCPCRUWELQSEHWYXOJJPREQWHBPKSLAWP
Challenge: Sw The Wondrous Tharthar Lake Iraq Challenge; Score: 4977; Code: FIKWYJWPWPRMVOQXROZDHWDGCQBZUHCSZGMTSDFGEETMBWUNHBSJMUANWBURM

The Tharthar Lake outing is a beautiful outing and well worth your time to explore even if you don't participate in the outing challenge. Thanks Martin for coming up with yet another great one!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Cutch » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Sorry Roger, I forgot how to get a pic of my biggest fish?
Cutch

Next

Return to Real World Fly Fishing