New Outing

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Outing

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi Stanley, Bob and Everyone,
Well in a few days I will start working on my outing. I will have about 2 months of inactive time due to surgery. Jan 7 I had surgery to fix an aneurism. Surgery went well, and went so well I came home at 2pm Thursday afternoon. No pain just weak and light headed and vision is a little blurred. Other then that, I'm doing great. So Like I said in a few days will continue the work on my Rare Trout species of The South - West. I've added a few more species that Stanley had made, that would make a great addition to this outing. I think there will be 24 species total. The food they eat would be specific for each fish. I'm hoping for my 1st outing to be enjoyed by everyone. Good outing examples came from Stanley, Martin, Barns, Jyndrek, Chuck and many others. Will give more update on myself on Wed. when I get the 25 staples removed. Hope everbody had a good New Years and a good weekend. Talk to Everyone real soon. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: New Outing

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi Roger and Everyone:

That is GREAT news that your surgery went well and you are on your way to recovery. Better take it easy for a while and not put any physical strain on yourself. At least now you will have time to work on your "Rare Trout" outing which has been in development for a long time. Please let me know if your need any help, or new fish for this and I will do the best that I can. :lol:

Best Regards..

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Roger

Glad all went well and you are feeling better. I am still out of action on the PC front, but checking in at work.

Hope you make full speedy recovery.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Cutch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:17 pm

wishing you a quick and complete recovery, Roger, looking forward to fish
your new outing.
Cutch

Postby Boston Bob » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey Roger: Glad you are back to posting. Best wishes that you continue on the road to recovery.
25 staples coming out doesn't sound like too much fun, I hope that goes well for you.

Follow the Doctor's orders and don't try to be Superman. Looking forward to fishing your outing.

Best wishes,
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby Jyndrek » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi Roger and Everyone,

Wish You the speedy recovery of Good Health !

I look forward to Outing from you yet firstly please go back to full strength

Regards to All ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi Everyone,
I want to thank you all for the well wishes on my recovery. Everything is going really well. Had all the staples removed yesterday from surgery. Sine they did the surgery on the main arteries they want me to take it easy for next 2 months before I get back into my regular routines. I've already doing some minor touch ups on my outing. Since the files I had were corrupt, Boston Bob was able to send me a copy of my outing that I had him try. So now I'm on my way to redo a lot of things dealing with the fish and food files. So I have plenty of time to work on my outing now and hopefully in the next few weeks to a month I know I will have Stanley help me on training of most of his jumping fish. I'm looking forward to completing this one and shortly start another one with a lot of the Salmon from all over the world. Thanks again for the well wishes and will talk to you all real soon.
Roger
rwwalleye

Postby badger040 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:03 pm

hi Roger
excellent news on your recent surgery
take it easy and make sure you are back to full health soon
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:36 am

Hi Barry,
Thank you very much, appreciate everything from all my good friends from all over the world. So far everything going fine and I see the Thoracic Surgeon on the 20th and hopefully everything goes well with him. Feeling good, just a little tired but in about a month is walleye season, hopefully I'll be able to get out then. Have a good day. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi Roger,
All the Best for a Quick Recovery,I will try to keep in touch whilst on holiday,
and will look out for your Outing when completed.
Get Well Soon,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:22 am

Hi Martin and Everyone,
Thank you for the well wishes and definitely enjoy your holiday Martin. I still have a few of your outings I will be posting on soon. Well again enjoy your holiday, stay healthy and hope for good weather for you. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing