Flyfishing Cedar Lake in the Fall YouTube Video Uploaded

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Flyfishing Cedar Lake in the Fall YouTube Video Uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 am

Hi Everyone:

Things have been a little crazy at home and I didn't have much time to do the things I usually do for RWFF during the last couple of months. Last night I finally got around to finishing up the short video for "Flyfishing Cedar Lake Minnesota in the Fall" and I thought it turned out pretty nice. I am uploading this short video for your viewing enjoyment. Please give it a "like" after you have finished viewing it. It will bring more likes and maybe some interest for RWFF and our Forum. :P

http://youtu.be/fqYQnku4Qoo

This is a sixteen scene outing based on some great photos my friend Paul Kwok sent me and features some of the fish typically found in this beautiful Minnesota Lake. I used to fish the lake a lot when I stayed with my sister Pat in Minneapolis and many of the scenes brought back some great fishing memories for me.

Have a look at this video and see if you liked it. Before Christmas I am hoping to finish up Cutch MacKenzie River remake for your holiday fishing enjoyment so keep an eye on the Development Forum for it.

Tomorrow will be a big day in Hong Kong. The HK government has finally announced that they will be clearing the streets which have occupied by the protesters for nearly two months. I hope it will be done peacefully and without bloodshed or anyone getting hurt.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Flyfishing Cedar Lake in the Fall YouTube Video Uploaded

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:27 am

Hi Stanley,
Another excellent video, beautiful scenery, excellent jumping fish and also noticed some newly made fish with excellent caught photos.
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing