Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:00 am

Hi Martin and Stanley and everyone,
Finally had a chance to finish fishing Martin's Lake Michigan Dusk 2 outing. Another excellent job by Martin. Some
of the scenes may be open water scenes but have some beautiful sunsets. I know a few of our members like beautiful scenery
in the background, but fishing this huge Lake you will not always have that. When you're in a boat on the water out in the middle
of the lake and you do a 360 degree turn and your amazed at not seeing any land. You're trolling along and spot a bunch of seagulls,
diving towards the surface, you rush to the area and realize they are diving after surfacing baitfish, you do a slow approach and cast
towards all the splashing (also hoping a seagull doesn't attack your fly) and as your fly hits the surface, you get a heavy tug on your
line. Wham, you're into a huge fish. At first it starts to dive deep, you let it run. All of a sudden you realize the fish is
heading towards the surface. You finally see the fish as it comes completely out of the water, now knowing what kind of fish it is,
and also knowing what kind of a fight you are in for. That is a typical day on Lake Michigan.
Martin did another excellent job on this outing, beautiful sunsets, excellent currents and sounds. With Stanley's jumping fish,
this made Martin's outing, outstanding. Brought me back to my younger days. Thanks to Martin and Stanleys team work with the outing
and the jumping fish, it made it a very memorable one for me. Thank you both. I also gave a little info on Lake Michigan for
everybody's enjoyment. I caught 15 of the 16 fish species that Martin had put in this outing. You could also tell the amount of time I
spent fishing on this outing by looking at my caught list.

Lake Michigan is one of the five Great Lakes of North America and the only one located entirely within the United States.
The other four Great Lakes are shared by the U.S. and Canada. It is the second-largest of the Great Lakes by volume and
the third-largest by surface area, after Lake Superior and Lake Huron (and is slightly smaller than the U.S. state of
West Virginia). To the east, its basin is conjoined with that of Lake Huron through the wide Straits of Mackinac,
giving it the same surface elevation as its easterly counterpart; the two are technically a single lake.
Lake Michigan is shared, from west to east, by the U.S. states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.
The word "Michigan" originally referred to the lake itself, and is believed to come from the Ojibwa word mishigami
meaning "great water". Lake Michigan is also the only one of the five Great Lakes not to share a shoreline with the
Canadian province of Ontario, the only province in Canada that borders the Great Lakes.

Fish: 49.97 inch Jumping Tiger Muskie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: KKDKATIMIUZCF7904SMKLFZHUKQDMQMZEMCRKVVXEBIHVZRCXIMSEINWKDCRA
Fish: 42.65 inch Burbot from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: GWJDTOLPXKSPC4737KATIDUMTRONQ@PICLELZBMZKPWJXBPWQUOCMIORRJGGG
Fish: 24.50 inch Black Bullhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: UOLKDSXZYXYAD6679GNQBMUQUKLVGUGOLXOFUWTZLPDMERLZHRHUCUYXOPXEW
Fish: 24.78 inch Black Bullhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: BISEYXANCQFMR3055MQETDUGCLCJERBCYYCJVBIHLIBTDNDUYRVZDIHGYDRJX
Fish: 9.89 inch Pumpkinseed Sunfish from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: JFYLQKMGVIORV9942GGJFAYGZRSDTHMEYDEVZGSRJIBYDGQYVAKVLRETZLOPY
Fish: 25.38 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: TXBNKEFCVYQSI2684KGPISELPEHZOIPWWUCEXPVLXTUNVAAGZGUNHDTCKRKBS
Fish: 47.68 inch Jumping Tiger Muskie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: CPHXLYZNQVJBH6345CYUJVBSJLRSEUOYURXMIZVNVHJHSNHHSXNSYXSWPUQEJ
Fish: 42.83 inch Burbot from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: WXECKOEOYCVDE9884DAGYJYKAKPLJKDJPRWPBKZRJIHBKWEJEQDMJVGZXBKBS
Fish: 36.15 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: VBJAILGKRQZOB9520VOVRUHFRLNHZNMNUBEAUNHWSBSCBDRLMXOIGXSBOFBZA
Fish: 37.03 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: JMLZOERRSFEZH2222LTWYTNNLYLOHFVBLQBSTXDWMUWQIQYVWLVVKAKBOZKMD
Fish: 44.15 inch Jumping Atlantic Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: BLZKVJYWWDPIX9201JYOATYYYETKUPJZEGUQLBBCAZLBMBQCEGSXYDSFRBOPY
Fish: 36.64 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: QGYWHCYJANYNS4161WNOBBNVJMHEUTDIVMEHWUKROXHQONLTMEYZUIKZFFLHN
Fish: 24.48 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: KCASIMNMCRCVD3421ECCPJXRPMIWZVRXSDBDCWSOBFEVNZZOIGAIMCXDPEHHW
Fish: 35.94 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: XJZHWIJPGSEHD3511YXADPXRWKCBD?PEIGTTOSVSBRWPVABWVOCYOBYSRTSVN
Fish: 30.46 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: MRIFUZCSFWYDQ8899MXUBWJVPYNFIFMMLOULQJSPVHDZEYQNSISXSPBKGNWKT
Fish: 8.39 inch Pumpkinseed Sunfish from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: WYDKTOVPOVUWV2980EYJYLQNLZSYRGXGXGAGPTQNJMIVWEWAAGLPKWQCDLSVN
Fish: 23.64 inch Black Bullhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: HATHRFQMZTYGZ2070JFFXOXYBZJBOTIJIVAJVJFJHJPTSXTDTQBDYIJTOLRJX
Fish: 44.66 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: VGWWZCIHLIIPO9898DYCDQJXKFANFLZLIAMPMNRJGGMXIYGJDKKUUUFVSAUEA
Fish: 40.73 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: JGVYCEGPOWGEU2868ILMFDPJKGVQBLOAGBHUNXBNITCSPOAXJISYVKOWFJJQK
Fish: 43.88 inch Jumping Tiger Muskie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: QSDGEJUIISHEZ7018RKJLPUFNSJZGIPDWRILBCGSOOWEYSIFECXLPTCSZLNFQ
Fish: 36.46 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: HECZAIWCDALYE0242QKJJYIVIMSLEUSKWQEZAAXAVDADNBPKNVHFTJMCMUUEA
Fish: 40.73 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: MBBMIRNRVGJBV0800SOOEGAOUMCTYPQQDYMIHSDFZWVCYXYUYNNKZSOZOHWKT
Fish: 32.54 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: HABIEIVSACYWZ2070JFFXOXYBZJBOTIJIRAJVJFJHJPTSXTDTQBDONJTOMPWU
Fish: 9.50 inch Pumpkinseed Sunfish from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: EQCQBAQRISJDH6767KUMDWUXCMNUUPJSEAWIINPVJMKLJKIDACXAWPSOBYFBL
Fish: 43.79 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: BCDEFSRHZXFHW1691BBUINXCALLMYXUABIQDPTGXPAHVLLFXTWZKEXTCNQJTD
Fish: 24.24 inch Black Bullhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: CIYIAEBVTDGTE2758PMHTCXIPYJDRVOSQIAPOQKASWGQOVZSRLJSJLNPXKCCS
Fish: 24.17 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: NLZIKGZYSRSVR7239NDEBYLRQFBCXPBJYFZLCZRZYMNGFDNWYHDUACKWWYUJG
Fish: 25.15 inch Black Bullhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: ZHIWPBVENYOUX7017JLRNAUIJZWGDWTBUWAQXYOEHFNKCJPBXEHIDQHEKGAOA
Fish: 32.79 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: HWXCBPCCPNWMP3431NWVICFGGFWHDLDHUUUSSQNSRDJORIKVJOCOZXUAWRHNK
Fish: 41.04 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: DHVHRFBUDYRWB0556RKYLZIIZGGKELZVRSMXTPTXRZSAWMCRWYHTCQHUZAPWU
Fish: 14.44 inch Yellow Perch from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: DENCRQYEIEEDV3119UCXEREQCEWJOOJQTKUYDPSBCIITNYQKPJKCIVWWABGGG
Fish: 48.56 inch Jumping Tiger Muskie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: GEWWZAOCLZIHJ2639MPOMHYYNTEVRIFMFOGBHKWHPXNYCUUEUBTTOOJTNIADP
Fish: 44.91 inch Jumping Steelhead Red from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: GONGHAAMSJYOA0143WJDVIRWOSHHUEVGPDVXRBJQHAAYQAWJBSCRHSAZVIVOI
Fish: 35.19 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: YXZEUFOYHVZAF9381SRDNZTKIRLVZADZJHLUNHBDPCZCPKVFQEGJVXQYEHSVN
Fish: 46.44 inch Jumping Steelhead Red from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: CMIAJHHKXBVEB0020WRLFNIGEMTNOXYTWHWFSZURGQZAJZVZTQPTRSHYWDRZC
Fish: 45.29 inch Jumping Steelhead Red from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: FDNFLCNEJILNF0610ZWRSFHNZFHGWAPRNFEEAMDSIGZAXEOPFQWXJHNSZONFQ
Fish: 25.06 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: BPATSQZDXLERU7442QDSPDCSYMOQRIBAKNZGPSUUPUWLHGMJZCYYRHOOPYYYM
Fish: 31.75 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: YFWBTXIZVASFU4172UFRODXZKYIHAJSCMEVCCRDTTLQRLEANULLIBBBASVEID
Fish: 58.18 inch Jumping Atlantic Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: SEXUVYPFJRJGL8647ICFKUKMVSARUIPWHNLWGAEENKXEUEAYOUDQVQAKBKTIQ
Fish: 42.85 inch Jumping Lake Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: TLWDVWJPWJJUJ0639XKVAERYUSQAVTCTDEYALHZKXKFAKVDTIIVBGRLIPOUEA
Fish: 39.34 inch Jumping Steelhead Red from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2; Code: SJBIMHRSDJRZH7715QMMBHBPVRKTSGTUVETLYAOZJIRHBQGXEHZCRJFWEYBZA
rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2

Postby Cutch » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 am

I thought I had this outing downloaded, but it was dusk 1. I downloaded dusk 2, and
had to put in the Pumpkinseed so it would work. Wow, I really like fishing with all
those beautiful sunset scenes,....great job, Martin :!:

Cutch

Re: Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Dusk 2

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:18 am

Hi Cutch,
This is a really good outing and like you said the sunsets are really beautiful. Just watch out for the big jumpers, I had a few hooks thrown from them. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing