Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:27 am

Hi Martin, Stanley and Everyone,
Well I spent a little time on Martin's Lake Michigan Day outing. The southern tip of Lake Michigan use to be one of my fishing grounds.
Of the 16 species listed in this outing, in real life fishing, I happened to catch 11 of these. Biggest King Salmon (Chinook) was 38 inches, the
biggest Steelhead was over 36 inches and one species that wasn't listed here was the Coho Salmon which in real life I believe is the gretest jumper
of all the Salmon in the Great Lakes. Of the 16 species in this outing I caught 15. The one that eluded me was the Red Rainbow. The only jumper
that I had trouble with was the Atlantic Salmon. I had many of them just throw the hook on me, no matter if you tried to force the fish in,
or even try to play this fish out, all it did was jump like crazy. The best Jumper I've seen produced by Stanley, if I'm not mistaken. A little
history on the Great Lakes, is it can be very dangerous waters to fish by boat. One minute the water could be as calm as a sheet of glass, the next
minute you could be fighting 15 foot waves. This happened many years ago while on a friends boat. Water turned so rough couldn't make it behind the
safety of the break water wall so ended up beaching the boat on the closest shore we could get to.
Well about Martin's fantastic outing. Does take me back to the younger days. Which RWFF makes it so great. Martin did an excellent all around
job with this outing, with some of the scenery, the currents and definitely the fighting fish. In this outing, while I was fishing, I don't remember
which site it was, but there was a sailboat in the background. Not paying much attention at first, but a few times I was fighting a fish. I could
have swore that the sailboat was sailing towards the left side of the screen. Now I don't know if Martin had done this in any other outings, at least
I haven't noticed it before, but I took a closer look of the sailboat and noticed that he had put a little action into the sails where it looked
like they were being blown by the wind. If you look at the sailboat at a glance, it really does seem like it's sailing to the left of the screen.
I thought that was really cool. As for the outing on the all around basis, I would give Martin an A+ for this one. You could tell how much I
enjoyed it by the 50 fish that I caught. Thanks to Martin for another fantastic outing and to Stanley for some outstanding jumpers. Hope you all
will try it. Will be fishing the other Lake Michigan outing which has a lot of different fish in it and will post as soon as I get the chance.
Roger (Rwwalleye)
Fish: 41.68 inch Jumping Atlantic Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: WXMXYINKYBUOE9884IPZSWDXMPKRJKDJPPWPBKZRJIHBKWEJEQDMVGEZYXABU
Fish: 37.17 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: EERHMENLBOZLI2012CNLSVAERJVJJSEODUSWVFTVJVVPYFLIIEYONPXMHPDGT
Fish: 25.85 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: QOBXIBTZFYTJU9876PUYQJVYAPKZQOFCQQEVXMWAZLLCDNEYJFSJGDFJDULTS
Fish: 31.90 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: PVVHNLMZKMREJ3532QLQMKAHJDOMJBSJKPLMYNGMWRTPOYZXRWHXCOHIMWVUG
Fish: 42.95 inch Jumping Atlantic Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: JSAAAMCCWWPTT5795AXZGWIJIXIVVATVHIMYAFFNICQOASWKBHRKMBEYIPGEM
Fish: 18.36 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: MAQHNIEZKBHFW7706VFMYIFYVDMLRLWUVIIRTCLJZTUIMHOUKXFZLFCPJBTOV
Fish: 16.86 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: ANGYJBHJEYJOR4529OUKILYRTWJBODSBCOLSVLJBAZASRSWUVJCZQGOCXPEQT
Fish: 37.23 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: ZFCFMFICNTUGH3875LYMCIBUZDOPNVFBEQLIVHFNSZDOFLNTNGRUKGCQCZYKR
Fish: 23.87 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: TWYAPNWWLNZES1469OYFXDKSIXLNGLVSOTZNJGDPPQUTJKIPDQMLZRIZGTKZX
Fish: 33.93 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: EHILNNGDUDPIO9169IVUZDMVOKMKZPUTJCKVLFUQYNFFHTXYPSWMYOILBBCQF
Fish: 37.93 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: RAOZXJOJOICKT1501CQSAXBIEWMTBDSFIYJAJCSBRCZXGSITADJVBNYLYCKZX
Fish: 24.56 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: JUWRHMTSWWJCJ9716EZFQBNUMWZWDAPVXXBHCWHFPQABYQZBLFHFNZYLVVVRV
Fish: 14.63 inch Jumping Mooneye from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: GQBXWAJBSXRHQ4364EACOAIQUKIACFRHFYKNTTSIOGCUNYQZMZSFPTQNJSCQF
Fish: 58.15 inch Jumping Lake Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: WUVBXRVANZFGY4647KIQDOROPWSQTNMNJHWILCYVURXLBISTYBFOGUUTGOHHW
Fish: 31.04 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: KCASIMNVDYBDD3421JRVGWJHJXSGZVRXSDBDCWSOBFEVNZZOIGAIEWWDOFKMD
Fish: 41.58 inch Jumping Steelhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: YYCROOXGZKUYW0406YLZJPEFVWVWZWFDRYOLBQTZONIWASFWMVOUJCXIKOTOV
Fish: 32.19 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: YVLNMXFXGIFEQ5160TEQCHAWYDDWJ@PGTTWELQSEHWYPRESPGGQWOHMKSGNLW
Fish: 40.01 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: PWGMHUNJTEHEI6465SITRNYNUXGDRXMFSNODMWYQWUBJAGJOFMPASQSLRFFBL
Fish: 14.47 inch Jumping Bluegill from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: FXVIBKCSWEGZF8050FRUKTNZDXNMDREOACJENUCCLMSHYJLQTPPTABBEYADGT
Fish: 39.20 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: OLYLDWAQLTWGN6933VWAPKPENKHKKBOIQSXRVGSSXAALQLJURCRGTFNMEHNLW
Fish: 40.12 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: HABIEIVXAKWGZ2070OUYOBJOVKTLOTIJITAJVJFJHJPTSXTDTQBDQCITQRMPD
Fish: 24.41 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: OXLVAVVRSCFVM8860QSUZQNOSQKFEQTLJWCWHXOTXRPGBPFHIAQSYLFGYBJGP
Fish: 39.76 inch Jumping Steelhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: YPVMBXUBCVHED3806RPGFRKNFJCDDFJFWDKGNIQUEODRZCURTLMHYRQFJQEQT
Fish: 23.32 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: JFSLQNFGVWMMV9942LVCZNDTLWNJTHMEYEEVZGSRJIBYDGQYVAKVDLDTAYMPD
Fish: 30.35 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: CVWYXYKOUPJIU8639JDXRYWOGKNZSOVSYOILGHXWRQEFLHFEEAIHNHNBYRAMF
Fish: 34.61 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: JBQCMNEHTNYXY1692EQQNCSWDJERWNCDSEAFVXZZMOQWJCURTWELZPIKBDJQK
Fish: 19.24 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: OHWCHWZZHXPSI8680WJODZEPYWYSM@WHJKTTRYABIGPBVONNWFLEPJSDHFPZO
Fish: 26.91 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: MIUAGIZSQNEJY3289JXUOLBKTEFVMGYOQQJGTBPKCPQUCIGIYYRKAYTHFETOV
Fish: 37.59 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: UWWDRUEIEOTLF0162ZTZTUUPDQZLBPIQGDXTCWEJWEHYURDNWKBWSCNHLOAWP
Fish: 33.42 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: EERHMENLBKAKI2012CNLSVAERJVJJSEODUSWVFTVJVVPYFLIIEYOTYYMHBPTJ
Fish: 14.24 inch Jumping Mooneye from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: XSONJZMOCCOCW9329KBMYAEZGJXFY?MDLZFGCAQXMRBCXJLBGXEMQGXVULVUG
Fish: 32.28 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: IQOERXSHDPQIQ2871TZYHRSSKXBOSVREHOZKFYVUUICVJNHVXONKDKAUNRKMD
Fish: 46.98 inch Jumping Atlantic Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: QBTIQLWEOMRSW5723ASAIAQICXINOVYDHLWSEVIESZNNHBXMWRKMYNEFDLLTS
Fish: 25.79 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: AORDESQPOQKSI5645QRNNOXXMJJSWAMFKGXRJTBFIDIMCIGLRSKCQMYNCJWHJ
Fish: 26.42 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: IDYQHGODDCORT6020EXBSIFKMWZCRCLEYMRPEZHYVOMGVSSJKZFNPDYHOLNLW
Fish: 16.05 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: VOZOSCCXQCBIQ5572WXMSYRIBIDZTGTNDJNEMMUTRVQRXYYXAMVFNYUFOSYYM
Fish: 35.18 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: OBGBDOOWEBHHV7427MBEPJOGEKXRGFYNFUINTQGRMXVDCMOQKCIHZBWGWFCRA
Fish: 43.39 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: QIMWWBIFCERJH8382FFOCTFXHDJYCUZALSTPQMUJVLQELLFJWCOMNBKNSBVOI
Fish: 46.67 inch Jumping Lake Trout from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: OIHHBFHYSHKUG1786QORICDNRQYKUEYLSJFKFGRXQJQVHWXFKNTPOPCONJQEJ
Fish: 35.22 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: RNFNHASTOMTWQ6354RKXIGGXCWHXVWYWRDZDBTFYZWPFDFPFGRQSWETXVKDGT
Fish: 43.72 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: DYUGAWCTXIBAW2659SGBVFSDYXUQV?YNGHZQPXRLFNBSFDNKEJUZTNCQYNWHJ
Fish: 23.57 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: MGGIZIPTOSRFI9268FNWMGVHPXNMENCOAXTYRKFSVBPGFKMSOABWXJATTFAWP
Fish: 25.50 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: QDHAFLGYOBJSL9944WVGKGVUGDZWEWMDXULAGMJWZFXBEZZDGXAAHMGBPLLTS
Fish: 30.72 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: UTFHHMMBLOGRZ5045UMYMMQGGXPLDSSTHUWMMODNHMWQLDRXYEDYOMCJTDNLW
Fish: 15.98 inch Jumping Bluegill from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: BOXOXZQGGTOUD6348TNQBOPCHKYQJMZVCOVPBJCYHQVJWQCKKUQWBXDDJURZC
Fish: 42.44 inch Jumping Steelhead from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: UGPSXVIPTTDLB0194FSBFDDQJWNZK@LUYPORTXQQHSZBWQKLKQWJZFAFUNWHJ
Fish: 19.81 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: BZSDAQDYETVLM5178NMHHRPGBWITVESUNCOKSIHVHWBKNEGNGCIXECLUWPTIQ
Fish: 43.58 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: UJOPZEABENSGH5311KSCMLPHFPFZAECRXYHQJXRMOKJJGEXBQETHUALDLTADP
Fish: 36.44 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: JCTOGENNLQYRP4528GWTKFRCODEIEJWZAVDWJGRVURRQUSEQPMMWYVSNHVFBL
Fish: 26.14 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Wondrous Lake Michigan Day; Code: EDGCRNEWSCGXJ1917BIINSBGYWDABWCSVFGFHWCZBSMVMXTRMWQDHKPCBSUJG
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing