New Jumping Rainbow For Kings River and Cutch

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Jumping Rainbow For Kings River and Cutch

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi Everyone:

After a very sad month with losing a couple of really close relative and friend things have gotten back to normal for me. The street demonstrations are still going on in HK and it has affected a lot of people's work and lives even though this might turn out to be the most non-violent protest in the world with such a massive crowd. No lost of lives and serious damages to property have been recorded so far. Have my fingers crossed!

Tonight I thought about building another Rainbow Trout for the Kings River outing. I already have two other versions of the Jumping Rainbow trout. The first one is a little too dark and the other one is a little too red, not typical of the Kings River rainbow you'd catch on an average day of fishing. Besides, I thought with those fish files over three years old I needed a new set of caught pictures for this fish. Not sure about you guys but personally I found looking at the same caught pictures in all the Rainbow fish files a little boring. So here it is, a new Jumping Rainbow 2 and some new caught pictures for you. This one even features our good friend Chuck doing what he enjoys doing the best...catching fish! :lol:

Here are some pictures of the new Jumping Rainbow 2. I hope you guys will enjoy catching this one in the Kings River outing.

Here is a view of Stanley's fish pond. I test the fish for fighting and jumping here. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New Jumping Rainbow For Kings River and Cutch

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Another most excellent job Stanley.
rwwalleye

Re: New Jumping Rainbow For Kings River and Cutch

Postby Cutch » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:07 pm

You're right, Roger,....great job, and thanks, Stanley.

King's River is a beautiful stream and will be fun to fish.
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing