Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 am

Hi Everyone,
Just tried Martin's new outing, with Stanleys new fish. The combination of the both of their efforts, I thought were fantastic. Beutiful Scenery and fish, you just can't beat it. The fish weren't really to easy to catch, but in real life are they. I really liked this one. I caught fish t different depths and I had the right fly, it just took the fish a little time to hit and mainly watched the currents. Thanks Martin and Stanley this is definitely a keeper. Sorry no pictures right now but having trouble with photobucket, being stubborn about downloading my pics. As soon s I get them uploaded, I'll post them here.
2/20/2013 Rwwlleye The Shimanto River Kochi Japan

Fish: 27.90 inch Jumping Masu Salmon Female from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: UAARMNXYPTFZP0701VZRSSTBJGJVIHGLCADLNPSBNGFJPTURGJSMMGFABVGXW
Fish: 29.10 inch Jumping Masu Salmon Female from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: QKZNMBZKDACUX2334IDCNDIVEOPXWPWTBLIXTDZDMNTYUWPUQEEIBMNIDFHCZ
Fish: 27.11 inch Jumping Cherry Salmon from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: ZJEOREJQPKILE1038KZYXYJDIUNPPRRUKPPYZXTYYPPELMZNIZXDXVIZXKZSH
Fish: 37.14 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: XJZHWIJBGUBFD3511DIBDHHBKZBBHAQWIBTTOSRMKNXVGFJRWKCYZJZSQNGXW
Fish: 45.53 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: KMOHLYVFJAKGU1125BHRYCIZMASIGTJSUCRZMMBJUEKAECBOQCCGQOPJWGIUZ
Fish: 10.82 inch Jumping Yamame Trout from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: AFDFQBNWZWOJP9035AYCSVBZQIFPXKYYQILDMLCUGZFFMXEBHEIPQPBSZWNFQ
Fish: 27.56 inch Jumping Masu Salmon Female from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: WFRMYBHLLVTDL6676SAVCXFHIBVTWVTFSKZXRUXBOFZOSURLJSIDZHABLTFVG
Fish: 36.63 inch Japanese Eel from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: LBVMFPSTDPGIZ1009TDUHYSSNAEVQFDKUWOKPDYGJMJEYVKQGPZRQPLJJIZJM
Fish: 27.16 inch Jumping Cherry Salmon from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: IPDAWOJBLBWLA9765RQDLTKOLGQMOAQSZPVTRPZSDBCHJCFZCUFZNXSJHBEID
Fish: 39.15 inch Koi Carp from Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan; Code: BZTTCSUUFNSXM5178NIPQWNAVAXJZGTMNCOKSIDPQSCQYJOIHYIXHLNUXTMPD
rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Shimanto River Kochi Japan

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm

I assume this one is not released yet? I cannot find it anywhere...
wyldechylde77

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi Chuck,
My apologies to Martin, he sent the outing to me and went thru fishing it. I fished the wrong outing and posted before he released it. My mistake, will pay more attention next time. I guess I wanted to post the catches because I thought this was an excellent outing. Sorry again Martin.
Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Nepojalelllret » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:04 am

A great exchange of information.
Nepojalelllret

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi All,
Now New Link to an Old Outing on Development Page,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this