New Rio Negro Revisited Finished and Uploaded

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Rio Negro Revisited Finished and Uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi Fish Folks:

You have heard all the hype and saw some of the pictures from the New Rio Negro Revisited outing I made in honor of Cutch, now you can go to the Development Forum and download the final version with all the new fish files. Cutch and Chuck were kind enough to do some testing on this outing for me and everyone seemed to be satisfied with it. :lol:

There are fish both large and small (all relative, actually) in this outing. I would suggest for you to start with a 9 weight rod, 9 weight line and 1X leader for best sport. This combo will allow the smaller fish to do their aerobatic fighting that they are so famous for. Both the Peacock Bass and Arowanas are known jumpers and they will do their thing in this outing if you would give them a chance. :lol:

There are also some very large Redtail and Goliath Catfish in this outing. If you should hook into one and it takes you down to your backing and can't be budged. It is time to put on some big tackle for these fish. :lol: Have lots of fun catch those. They will give you a very good fight.

Looking forward to seeing your comments and catches on the Forum soon!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New Rio Negro Revisited Finished and Uploaded

Postby Cutch » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Stanley, folks are going to enjoy your outing, you did a "whale of a job" with it.
Cutch

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi Cutch and Everyone:

As I was doing this outing in honor of you. I wouldn't accept anything less than my own best in making this outing. :lol: Yes, this outing was a "major" production by even my own outing building standards. I think I built no less than 7-8 new fish for this outing as I wanted to do you, and the Rio Negro justice. I actually built 3 different versions of the Piranha, and also 3 versions of the beautiful Peacock Bass and chose what I thought looked best for this outing. :lol: I wanted our guys to experience the adrenaline flow and enjoy the beauty of these fish while tackling the mysterious Rio Negro in Brazil.

I hope everyone will have a great time fishing this one! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi Stanley,
I take it that All Sizes are as was for the Original Fish but could you Please give the Maximum Size for the
Paraiba Goliath Catfish,so that I can keep my list up to date.
Cheers Buddy,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi Martin:

The Paraiba Goliath Catfish can grow to 12 feet in length in nature. For our RWFF game I have set the maximum to 80 inches.

Cheers,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 pm

hi all
just spent a couple of hours fishing this excellent outing from Stanley
here are a few of the catch photos
Fish: 13.33 inch Amazon Piranha 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: ITIWRQVUNPDTX7917TZBYLKYLELOQVJUCVJGTEGUHZTLGMOBVMKJQANSJYZLH
Fish: 25.81 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 3 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: RMUJURJMVBDSZ5258KNWNPWGWQHODCXTGJXBLQYYPTVLEIAEJLIHPTLMRZSHR
Fish: 12.89 inch Amazon Piranha 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: XNEDQSNTHXKMA0972XRHRYITLXWDJDAZLZHGQHPNVUOYDIASHCIZCEUBSOMXA
Fish: 26.30 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 3 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: SCBUGQGIHBQWV4425EOUJGFFIKTSMTUPNVGDCPEQDWVQKITYVGNCYVYPQFDLY
Fish: 14.11 inch Amazon Piranha 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: ELNHIXSPWMBWL5401JZAVILHADWCGUFFMIZIOCPMKHXHPIOMAZBOKKGUARLKX
Fish: 28.63 inch Jumping Butterfly Peacock Bass from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: RLRWAAJOMVJPB2332IITQMPBDEPWXYDXYJUKXHGCHIURSSIFNVAENSBBKIHAE
Fish: 27.08 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: PNSGMDKKEETZP9857XTCYBSKRYWJXJRANGNNOTNPJUEDMJTZLFVNAIUQQKQJO
Fish: 10.13 inch Amazon Piranha 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: TJLYEYLEUTUEU6618UWKZYLRPKIBXVPLKMBHPNZXOWDEZIWTOUFOAKJNHLWCV
Fish: 26.64 inch Jumping Butterfly Peacock Bass from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: GYFQPILPZEMKK8859FSUWHSZWRBCICMFPZVQRYFVQDNFIKMDZCDQXDRFEFYNB
Fish: 11.10 inch Amazon Piranha 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: LFAFBMRREKKZE7249VUSUQTLGXYXLHWPXUCPJRWHMKIHVFBSYZMAUSOSJGWCV
Fish: 31.93 inch Jumping Butterfly Peacock Bass from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: UCNJBNGIRHZYE2922TFRDFPIGXEGWIUPPHUINUHDJYVROXJUHDQAXHHWOMRWR
Fish: 36.57 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 3 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: DDAYQFENAZEFW2213SMPANXQIRGCQMQQISSWNNKKAEOROBBIKLCSGUMTWMZGB
Fish: 23.12 inch Jumping Redtail Catfish from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: XALCIRGKQCFRL6921IPKJQVENEURRJUCKUZDPQCROAZJHVLGBOJDNFSXREDAN
Fish: 36.91 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 3 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: AIBCSKFDLPKYW5251PQFZLBOYLIRPHHZLNOZARRRCUVPXRDEWHGNSREQUJSHR
Fish: 13.33 inch Amazon Piranha 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: BDYEALOSPUWYV4717SBSFPBQSEVOEWQTGYERBHIXNDOPJMKEYOHMHAEMYKWCV
Fish: 26.50 inch Bicuda from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: HEUPOSNODQLCE0242FFEJYODHLCVKWTGTPOOYGHETDHDAMKAEFHFNTNCPUQCO
Fish: 24.00 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 3 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: DTPJJNBKKMRMA3201BCVVFUSCLSGDCNMPFBYDMZCPQOWMCUCEGHNPOAWVYLES
Fish: 30.99 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: ZIBBWVBZGMKLN8112NEPBVSEWWGIJUWTCXWWJVQEFQUEBKURCEPSNBQOVMAQC
Fish: 28.08 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 2 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: LGIFYBPLXKLIV0365ZXZTBCBUDYORDQTINNOXAODUNJBHNMKMPUDDLXDPIPYE
Fish: 27.11 inch Jumping Speckled Peacock Bass 3 from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: JYYJDMMEAANBG5279PKPYHXKCJJOJWASEFPUETJBCLSLFGQXEUMGZVEUUHFPY
Fish: 24.31 inch Jumping Butterfly Peacock Bass from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: SOOEDYBYOXYQ3017EZRUCJXAQCVNCGGVJDKPGXIRDNKDVNPTMEMODBRQMPHVR
Fish: 26.04 inch Jumping Butterfly Peacock Bass from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: LUBGCJUWHYGL0033GNWUVTPXKRSSPSQOZSZALITWBKHLPQKVOMJCTTJSBGKZX
Fish: 41.58 inch Jumping Redtail Catfish from C L Rio Negro Brazil; Code: AIBCSKFCLUJR7925IAQDJZHWTXIRNHHZOPOZARRRCUVPXRDEWHGNSREQVQQRE
will be revisiting son to catch the 2 elusive fish missing from the list
5 star rating
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi Badger,
Excellent group of caught fish. Will try the outing tomorrow most likely and post. Nice list of caught fish also. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Roger:

Glad you found the time and gave the Rio Negro a good going over and caught some beautiful jumping fish too. I think this is the first time the new jump height setting has been used in an outing and I am so glad nobody came up with the "gr" error while fishing this outing. I tried the "Erractic" setting and it was pretty touchy so I left it out this time. When Paul has time to fine tune those fish parameter settings they will add a lot to our game.

Yes, I did take a lot of care in building those Jumping Fish as now they can be seen in plain view and they have to look right. I thought the effects came out pretty well this time. :lol:

My son and my Grandson arrived this morning at 6:00 am. We had a very busy but tiring day. I won't have the time to do too much for RWFF for the next couple of weeks and it will be up to you guys to keep the ball rolling. I am glad Cutch is back and making some wonderful contributions to our Forum with his posts and movies. This is great! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi Badger and Everyone:

I almost forgot to thank you for posting your great list of catches. You'll have to spend some time catching the monster Goliath Catfish. They are within the last few open water scenes. Would like to see what you can come up with as you are the terrific big fish catcher! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:04 pm

hi Stanley
and all
well i went back for the last 2 fish
forgot to take screen shot of catches
but here they are
no monsters,but hey, i'm happy :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
which,according to my list of fish,which i have cross referenced with Barn's Fish Folder list,to which i have added the few fish released since his last update
leaves me with just these to catch
to complete my task of catching at least 1 of each species released
i am sure it will not be long before outings with these included are presented for our piscatorial pleasure
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Cutch » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Nice bunch of fish you caught, badger. Are we all invited to the fish fry at your home? :lol:
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing