Good to be back!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Good to be back!

Postby Cutch » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:59 pm

After not being able to fish or over a year, (lost RWFF when my pc was updated to Windows 7 Pro), thanks to Paul for helping me
reinstall the game, and thanks to my 2 pals help,...Stanley and Chuck.

Not remembering how to play, (folks I'll soon be 78 and my mind isn't what it used to be), I fished the first week in BEGINNER MODE.
I've switched to Experienced Mode since I've gotten the "hang of things)
Below, I've posted a few pics of some of the fish I've caught:

Remember, these fish were caught in Beginner Mode.

Tuna pic: Image

Goliath Catfish: Image

Alligator Gar: Image

Arapaima: Image

Tambaqui: Image

Muskie: Image

Barracuda: Image

Blue Marlin: Image

Redtail Catfish: Image

Rainbow Trout: Image

Atlantic Salmon: Image

Largemouth Bass: Image

Speckled Peacock Bass: Image

Bonefish: Image

Silver Arowana: Image

Garfish: Image
Cutch

Re: Good to be back!

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi Cutch,
Rwwalleye (Roger) here, a very nice group of fish if I say so myself. It seems like it didn't take you too long to get back, into things. Welcome back and hope to see more excellent postings. Have a good day. Martin will soon release some new outings soon from pictures he took earlier this year. The last few outings I posted on recently were very excellent. Something to try.
rwwalleye

Postby Cutch » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:48 pm

T'hanks for the kind words, Roger. Good to be back and I'll look for those Outings.
Cutch

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:39 am

Hi Cutch,
It really is nice to see you back and up and running again.
As Roger said"Nice catch of different Species" You still have the Touch,
Anyway Welcome Home and hope we see a lot of Posts in the Future,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:55 am

Hi Cutch and Everyone:

WOW! Those are very impressive catches indeed. Should make you palms sweat and the old heart rate pumped up a little. :lol: Good to see you back after what seemed a long long time. Like Martin said, you have not lost your touch to catch the big ones.

For those new to RWFF Cutch was one of our original RWFF members and also a great outing creator. If you have not fished Cutch's Rio Negro, the Umpqua River and the Lower Mckenzie River, please go to the club house and download them and give them a try. You will be very pleasantly surprised! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby wyldechylde77 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:46 am

Darn it, John, I gotta deal with you on TWO forums now? :lol: Haha, glad all is up and operational for you. When my computer crashed and burned a bit back, I lost all the info I had on the Klamath River outing I was getting together for you. Maybe I can look for pics again and pick your brain a bit. Do you have any pics of the Klamath River I could use?
Also, make sure to look around the Development Forum for newest outings, species, sounds, etc. this way you are all caught up and can fish whatever you want with minimal issues. Nice little departure from the forum chaos on theHunter, right? ;) I also have to say that I remember when you mentioned this game RWFF to me a few years back, wished I'd of taken a closer look back then instead of just the demo. These guys have made a fly fisherman out of me in RL as well. For that, they all have my extreme gratitude.
wyldechylde77

Postby Cutch » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Martin and Stanley,
Thanks for the kind words.
Chuck,
Remember I told you if you d/l ed and fished RWFF, tied flies in the game, you'd end up
tying your own flies and fly fishing in real life,.....well! (This has happened to other RWFF members too)

BTW, folks, if you'd like to see some of the fishing, hunting, outdoor pictures I did for many years when
I was younger, click and visit my website Cutch's Camp listed below, my pages, and check
them out. I spend over 50 years either wading a creek fishing, stomping the woods after deer, elk, bird
hunting, etc,...enjoy!
Cutch

Postby Jyndrek » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi Cutch and Everyone:

As one of the junior internship in this forum :P , Welcome Guest .

Allow me to say hi to YOU. lived in Poland and I am excited about the possibilities RWFF. This is one made from my best purchasing hit

REFINE catches are impressive, BRAVO

When he you will look for on Development Forum - Outings, then I invite you on exotic for most the users of our forum - Polish waters, in recent times edited ;

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5492
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5595
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5520
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5570
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5556
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5591
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5601

Is a beautiful waters, with several new species of fish which are specially , wonderfully created by STANLEY :P

I hope you they will enjoy REFINE eyes and will experience stunning the emotions by landing YOUR OWN trophies .

Best Regards All ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Cutch » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, Folks, I'm having a ball fishing RWFF again.
When I leave for Arizona in Oct, my grand kids are going to love fishing
this game. (We've (my wife and I), have been spenDing the winters in Arizona
for 6 years. (Our son and his family live about 30 miles south of us in Arizona.)

It's cold in Oregon from Oct. till first of April,....rain, snow, ice. slippery roads,
and all that nasty stuff. :roll:
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing