Fishing With The Big Boys Video Uploaded..Have A Look!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Fishing With The Big Boys Video Uploaded..Have A Look!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi Eveyrone:

Your have seen, and hopefully enjoyed, the "A Day Fishing With The Kids" outing I published previously. Now you will get a chance to go fishing with the big boys. There are some seriously strong fish in this outing and you will enjoy the sight of Jumping Muskies and Northern Pike fighting for their lives. I have applied some new fish parameters to this outing and the effects turned out pretty well. You will now see the fish fighting and jumping more in a lifelike manner.

You can see the "A Day Fishing Minnesota Lakes With the Big Boys" by click on this YouTube link.

http://youtu.be/spD6dEOnpeQ

Here are some images for you.

By the way, this Muskie is only medium sized, there are some 52 inch plus fish in this new outing so you will need your big rods!

I will publish this outing after it goes through final checks and a bit of tuning. Look for it in the Development Forum soon. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Fishing With The Big Boys Video Uploaded..Have A Look!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Very nice job, Stanley! I for one am looking forward to this one, tussling hard with big Muskies and Northerns! Anything less than an 8wt just won't cut it!!
wyldechylde77

Postby Boston Bob » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 am

Hey Stanley: That outing looks like it will be a blast.
Get out the heavy gear.
Looking forward to fishing it.

Thanks,
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi Bob, Chuck and Everyone:

Glad you enjoyed watching the video. This one will be a pretty exciting outing if you liked big jumping fish on a calm lake. I think 8 wt rod will be too light to turn some of the biggies in there. :lol: I am still in the process of testing some of the new fish settings, making sure they will not bring on the famous "gr" error. When it is ready I will upload it for download in the Development Forum.

I also built a brand new Jumping Northern Pike for this outing. The Jumping Muskie that I used in this outing is a brownish colored one. I thought a Jumping Northern with a greenish cast to the skin will be better here as both fish have almost the same profile when viewed in an outing. There is just no end to try to make the outing more realistic and better! :lol:

This Jumping Northern Pike grows to a fighting 55 inches!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing