Stanley's New Outing: Fishing With Kids

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Stanley's New Outing: Fishing With Kids

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Well, hello there!

Guess who's back? No, I mean REALLY back?? :lol: :lol: Wow, cannot tell you how good it was to FINALLY play RWFF again! Cannot wait to contribute more once again! I may be purchasing this laptop here from my brother, so hopefully this won't be just a short stay. Anyway...

Got to DLing and installing Stanley's new outing, Fishing With Kids. After a little hiccup that made me notice I was missing one of the food files (wasn't the Emerald Shiner) I finally got to mess with this outing. In keeping with the Stanley theme, another fine, fine outing done! I tried a few different WT classes, but found out the hard way that a 2wt rod stands no chance against a large Carp LOL. So I mostly worked using a 4wt and 5wt setup. The fish were hammering dry flies, and I caught all my fish on a reddish Mayfly dry that resembled the small dragonfly found in the hatches. Caught some nice fish, but the action was fast and furious and made for a great time. ALthough, I probably enjoyed more than anybody because I CAN FINALLY PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!!! A few pics and my catch list, although I didn't have time to go through the entire outing:

WELCOME BACK, ME!!

New Jumping Black Crappie looked TERRIFIC

UH OH!!

Battling a nice Largemouth Bass on the 4wt!

LOVED these scenes!!!

Feisty little Northern on!

My catches:

Fish: 8.60 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: KDVWLBBVLKWS1432IHWIFDHNCJSYKZLIXBXJACGEKXJXWFKZNGITPAIOVEJQK
Fish: 8.47 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: CJJVZWTCLWIB9388NSOVIWQEBWTFLHILVYNVMXXYCOTSXJKVEMRVCMEAEGIUZ
Fish: 14.78 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: KLGXVCQARUSU5002CVOYDYDZZKLAGVGJJIXXICJNVUMIENKFKAUDYSYGQKPTJ
Fish: 8.34 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: UGXJJZUQSLDB5019WAJXXOCGJWNZWHLHVOYGDVMKRHDJTOLWBAWJLLCFTTVOI
Fish: 11.61 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JDGSIPZDUAST2572NDKSHTWYHQWAYWYQFSZCHNELLRVSDYPSUEUHMUEYNSXCT
Fish: 9.87 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: ZOTJPXWNJDKM4048ENETXRUCPQZJCUCMVKHCBNWMVGMKVZYJPZTPMHMLCOHHW
Fish: 21.39 inch Common Carp Light from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: UYLDVCKYFINN8438EYEXWDABHXRMVXWGTSOQOLKUNHMUPVGPFTQKFHQDYJPZO
Fish: 7.48 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: BWBHQHKWLOGX3003SDMQTNDPEDRTROBMMTFSMYKBCUVKAOVJQXKGWNCVFDDGT
Fish: 11.85 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: LDLZDMITDABA1322NTSKBCZKXCHOFLYHHDNHTSHXRLWUHMFXGBPESOMFVJBXF
Fish: 16.45 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: ZPUPUMUCSLJH0150CQSSVNCSACZBCYWSDCKTPVNHURNDHHQADQBSWIWWJVHAE
Fish: 6.58 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: DQQNHWIJRCGL4516DIWCYOWQBWJOTKWIRXIRZWKWMNBOMANPYRJOFJOXBLADP
Fish: 7.79 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: OPRUZUGJNPNF4437YYIWUZSBVXRUUCZYTNEXJVHEDJPVINGMCIXPZMJVADWKT
Fish: 12.40 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: YQAXCQGSSDZF0670HOCBDYQTYVCUXIDQBRYMLWEKVGITIQFBGDUKCVKQPCODW
Fish: 11.60 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: RJXDRCCUKUOQ1811GGNDOZVAUJXNRJGSIBFCHIJAMRILFGUJCXKJEOAOYNBXF
Fish: 13.55 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: UAARMNXNOFEQ7070KRLBCRVHPCUFQMFIZZNAXNSBOZILBMNHWXSMVDFACHFBL
Fish: 19.02 inch Common Carp Light from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: MWOBIQIHROEN2925OVEMUBMGJJZRAKZHEIMPSHQFTBSLIRGFRFGKSJPWLAAMF
Fish: 7.14 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: CIOAZLSDTMGJ0275LQJSDTJYJJTNDCOHNHKEYOGUCLKYLTADIVJSBTNPZIVUG
Fish: 6.03 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: WCSQWKPYZIWV1144IJEEXODVRWXCGDCXJBQNLKWFJHSIDZYUTSLFNJPUUAMAV
Fish: 12.75 inch Black Bullhead from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JXFVESHJHCWC3415YFPYQNREJXRWFEFPSEDDCUEVOWOZEDMBIDFWAKMRLYGGG
Fish: 7.90 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: TUSZURYCKFFL8724AODRNBFGEQTEKSZFVBUURNQKSYOOIKPJKCWXGNJDTTVUG
Fish: 21.74 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: QFVRVLQNPPFM1326DVFWGPBGKCRXYEJSKJKFSCPPRJKEZVUEPGQWEMBOBFJGP
Fish: 8.27 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: HAJZQMHUZEXV1207LKCQHFJOVKTLAAIXFQKYFHBDRYTBPVUOKABDSNKTPEOPY
Fish: 13.63 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: YJYLPXJHXJGD5243NCPOKFTMTXBJKRCRXCBPQGSFSUNBDGXFFSRKDMEJQOIUZ
Fish: 8.33 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: ZERRRMNDCPCN2277DFBBQJUOOJWYZGLSSNRGRWJLCDGCQTEFIIJRADVFUETIQ
Fish: 8.78 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: WQBAMVGSJZBH3840MZLEKZGRIJRGHSCAAXKHRRBYQMISDBXXUOAMDJBRIZNLW
Fish: 6.90 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: SZQBYPOYNCIG0890LLKEIPFEKWYQVDQMZPDCQPZEHIVNWPIJHUEQQWRHWWUJG
Fish: 8.75 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: DQYETAUBREGC4516DIWCYOWQBWJOTKWHRXIRZWKWMNBOMANPYRJOFJOXCWDLY
Fish: 8.22 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: BNMBCQHRWDKL3342WOYFXPIWOQGZNWFNRVTNXQHORURXHYLDFOILDCVSDUNLW
Fish: 14.26 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: USUUUVDFBPMM2292VOONANKAVDQTPDQDOUDKIDILJYSWWTIRSYVVQRUYNBADP
Fish: 20.66 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: KTSQOKLLWWLJ9551PBGOBCYMWDWCCPIMEOXLQBMXZIQUUODSHBNGZCVRNSYNB
Fish: 10.24 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: NICCPASGZKFD9218PIAOEHLPWXBMTZLBXZRBWPMXTKHGSNCRIDFWXPZXFEGEM
Fish: 7.84 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: WROVMYIASHUQ0932OBIHPKNWTDJQPXWWIANYFATCPPRMPRHWQFIPNKLUOXADP
Fish: 12.82 inch Black Bullhead from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: XEEKSWUMSTWT6237IQKEESSMQWDCJIDVRFVBGRGYXJGBLEVIWLPMCJNGMKKMD
Fish: 21.52 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JGVYCEGPNDGJ6286XJIXPUBZERFANSOODCRJXVXHSIGAMMBIASSYPPPWGHPZO
Fish: 12.39 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: RHJMKCSHJDTZ6488DKLXMUQOJCFEBJSRSNPMNRZAFDZXIIRTSYUVTUHSMTEQT
wyldechylde77

Re: Stanley's New Outing: Fishing With Kids

Postby badger040 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 pm

hi all
welcome back Chuck :P :P :P :P :P
maybe you can help me
i got the same error as you when i tried to open the outing
what food item were you missing
maybe i am too
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Chuck and Everyone:

How you survived so long without a computer I'd never know. A big welcome back to RWFF. We all missed your contributions and great ideas when you were away. Now take good care of that laptop so it doesn't conk out on you again! :lol:

I thought the Fishing With Kids outing was a nice change of pace for our RWFF fishers and I am glad you enjoyed it. I used to do a lot of pan fishing with my elder son Jason when he was a kid and this really got him hooked on flyfishing. He is now an expert flyfisherman in his own right and he also designed a lot of fishing related items from waders to boots and flyboxes and leader spools for Dan Bailey Inc. in Livingston Montana. Jason just finished his one week vacation at Sun Valley, Idaho and I hope he had taken some pictures of the fabulous Silver Creek for me while he was there. There has been very little snow up in the mountains in Idaho and the Silver Creek's water level is at a record low right now. Hope all those large Rainbows and Browns can survive the Summer temperatures.

Here is something that I made while doing the Fishing With Kids outing. This Pumkinseed is too fat to fit well into the animated picture frame and the top fins were kind of cut off in the final version so I will probably not use this file. Looks pretty though.

After you get your sea legs back on RWFF maybe you will start making some outings again. If you do, I have a couple of nice male and female fish for you. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:08 am

Hi Stanley , Hi Chuck , Hi Badger and Everyone:

Welcome to GENTLEMEN

Yesterday I found bit of time , so I went for outing in times of childhood .

Stanley beautiful, moody images and wonderfully made outing. A fishing fishing on the the recommended by YOU settings 4WT and 6x very exciting :lol:

Chuck, good you to join us recently I had my computer malfunction and I know it's is difficult withstand. YES WITHOUT OF ACCESS TO OF CIVILIZATION :P

BRAVO Per catching a of such specimens .

Badger do not know whether it this problem but in a folder food should be two - Emerald Shiner and Emerald shinner . Also I play versions of 133 and is OK Image

A bit of yourself I fished for Stanley outing ;

Fish: 7.44 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: GTSBPPGDDIDN4791YEOPNVIHIDASMKAZBBNBTRPYNMQKTKESJPQEBEELAZWHJ
Fish: 9.42 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: FDPESEYOIYLAF0610ZLMTEHSYERQMIQFKEOTKKZMSVDIUCPAWAWXPWNSAWPTJ
Fish: 20.09 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: MXYGFHMPJYXFD0353WTZQLZAHRZJMIUCMHQGGPIBBEBFTZQWNVOUCKZHQXWKT
Fish: 20.89 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: ISCWYXBODNMMG6892SBGTIMTSSTXQDHSUDYPRNAOLDPREJKXZWCYQPDHAWADP
Fish: 6.96 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: XEMLFZZCSNWHI2373PCOVAGBVKDCNJEVRCVBGRGYXJGBLEVIWLPMCJNGMEXFM
Fish: 8.06 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: SVXJNTZIKCRQF0760RNYAWIMHNKMXLHLTQHMMGGMTOKDBSECNPQOMAXYUSCKJ
Fish: 23.16 inch Common Carp Light from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: QRTTHSHZYPDZA6993PUJHLVEUEURUTWNLXPJXSLIQRZSKARZGEPIJSTQTXWKT
Fish: 14.78 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: RPSFWACWOJQWG0575PNXCXAQLRYGZFNLFQYANIDKQRCJXJSHHAGGTEWLGHRJX
Fish: 22.82 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: NZSJOOEVCEYXG3285DZAPQXJGRFQMMDBMADUBWSMPYQYCMNKQOSUQKWLJYWKT
Fish: 8.58 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: BBZREHRWOFLBG0595ATMEJQCOYEEEBTSQIPBLILVSLCKWTOJOQJZYWCZHADYD
Fish: 8.02 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: NAFCTURZUEKXJ6408BBIXTLSDKIJZFKZKPQNWPJWQVLVDNCMUBTLWFKFIQXFM
Fish: 9.12 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: TXDMRGQMVIPSI2684KVKMRXNGXCFCQQKTRMTHNRFHIYVSYBRQQUNBIUCKTMAV
Fish: 8.68 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JSAAAMCKVOOST5795VXBQIWYNLIVJIUJEFWNKDBHSRUWXQXVSRRKUVHYGBRKN
Fish: 8.91 inch Jumping Bluegill from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: ZSSUEVMULWZAF8626USLTLURBKITCWNOBSLSYDODJIXLQVDQJEZRQDHUYWCCS
Fish: 15.61 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: GAUECSVTHYUUM3376FZXBVNGFEENHWVZVGMSNSZKKKGXEWZQRGNSXHGKPURKN
Fish: 8.15 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: CJZNUCAJLWHVV3884RGFZEETGKTFNIJLVYNVMXXYCOTSXJKVEMRVCMEADPNFQ
Fish: 8.86 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JZJEKHHMJIJJW8174HJOJALFASJGXGCPRUTLEUNNWDYNBJOSSCCRLMNFWLQPC
Fish: 13.44 inch Black Bullhead from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JUOQUJOHWLIQJ9716ZZHANBJRKZWRIQJUWLWMUDZZFEJVOAMCPHFFPBLRFDYD
Fish: 7.12 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: NEHLPCSHWFYZO4640AGMJEWHLYSBXYUAQOMDAGBGEQWXYRGKOGZUBTFOFKQPC
Fish: 20.41 inch Common Carp Light from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: TVGVSWROUBWZT8363HTEKMSBUQLWMPUJDAFLFWHFRCXHUAZBGSEAPGBOXWQPC
Fish: 8.87 inch Bluegill Male from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: XVWICNJQNPEUC6466LIYPUWGIYPGKDDWGGHVCYNELXPSVVYBEWCKNMKUJKAOA
Fish: 22.33 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: EBSKCNVVPGNUC7795SFEVZKJZELRHDPGCLBMPDOBETPPMPALTHAQAOPOOONFQ
Fish: 16.80 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: JVZEBVUWGODLZ0832AFCXQIPKEZNZFKOCVOVADUVHIFLGFKLYFPIOQSWYLFVG
Fish: 21.22 inch Common Carp Light from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: VSUYLKZDSJPRV1723QKSOVQMVKMREIMCGEBRBTJEQEFBPADPLSBGTXYPMZTIQ
Fish: 9.91 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: TAVFZIIGWOBSB1008MHRWARZZXXHXJTIHPPTEXQIPTVHIFSBDCMASPBSCCJQK
Fish: 15.61 inch Jumping Black Crappie 2 from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: GXCLURDAGSLWT7853LNRRFTTDFJKEDSSHIRZXHAPCHJTGPIZDUVFYSZUWPRKN
Fish: 10.76 inch Yellow Perch from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: DIPLOYRULCMBS1681TWWRAPTJRQDAPCFWRIDREHNBZXCFANCBQPEWZRFFTRZC
Fish: 7.32 inch Redbreast Sunfish from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: WKMZBVVPFMRAH6933OOENRMFTKQFEZXYDHQBTJHOMEOULZYAPTWPOTFNXSUEA
Fish: 19.51 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from C L A Day Fishing With Kids; Code: WVYGRIWHVNHBP7763HNVSCMJNESIPRPXOWROJILLEJCNKOLDLBNRJGGDMXLWD

Break the rods ALL :P

Regards ,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 am

badger040 wrote:hi all
welcome back Chuck :P :P :P :P :P
maybe you can help me
i got the same error as you when i tried to open the outing
what food item were you missing
maybe i am too
regards
Badger040

Hi Badger,

I'm not exactly sure which good item I was missing, so I downloaded the food .zip file tat Stanley provided, moved all of the food items to the "food" folder, and it worked. If that doesn't work, he also has a .zip folder containing all the fish species in the outing. Download that and place them all in the fish folder. Let's hope that's what it is, bud!
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing