Jyndrek River Sola YouTube Video Uploaded...Have a Look!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Jyndrek River Sola YouTube Video Uploaded...Have a Look!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

Jyndrek wrote me and asked if I could make a short video of his River Sola outing (his first outing) and upload it to my YouTube Channel. I made two versions of the video. One with English captions and subtitles and the other one I left blank for Jyndrek just in case he wants to put in the titles and descriptions in his native language. Making the video was kind of fun but catching the star of the show... the Mighty Hucho Glowatka was a real problem as there were not that many in the scenes. It took some doing and I finally succeeded. You can click on this link to see the new River Sola video. I thought it came out looking just great. A testimonial to Jyndrek's newly found outing creation skills. Congratulations! :lol:

http://youtu.be/daEwGkoRwJQ

I hope everyone will enjoy watching this short video. Please click on the "like" button as this will bring more viewers and publicity for the RWFF software and Forum.

As usual, the video will appear best when set to view in High Resolution! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Jyndrek River Sola YouTube Video Uploaded...Have a Look!

Postby Jyndrek » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:59 am

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone;

Stanley VERY, VERY THANK YOU for making this wonderful clip . :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daEwGko ... oR-mLpwjpQ

I hope you will allow see the beauty of of this rivernot only to users of our RWFF . STANLEY GREAT JOB :P

If the regards the catching the Hucho Glowatka, it is intentionally so difficult. This fish in the river
is a true a rare thing. And you need to have MUCH, MUCH OF HAPPINESS teeth catch her there

in my outing too is only on the three sites in a single the piece - excuse :twisted:

BUT I WISH TO ALL this happiness and of catch the fish. I guess this will be same as in a real the exciting fishing :P

Break a fishing rod :lol:

Regards All

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Re: Jyndrek River Sola YouTube Video Uploaded...Have a Look!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:39 am

Hi Jyndrek:

Glad you liked the Sola Video. It is definitely better with a bit of music in the background. Hope you think my choice of music is OK for your outing.

The video is open to public. Please feel free to share it with your friends, fishermen, forums or anyone who might be interested.

The making of this short video went quite smoothly until I tried to catch the elusive Hucho Glowakta. I spent a lot of time looking for this fish and the fish does not take a fly readily either. You must have done something to the fish setting to make it harder to catch and this is very good. :P Like you said, catching a certain fish might be the thrill of a life time and I am glad you were able to put this into your game. A job well done!

Looking forward to seeing your next fishing adventure from Poland and around the world. :P

Regards,'

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing